Crap uni marks

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I didn't do so well in my exams for uni in one module and I still have some deffered for August for the other mod. I'm just dreading next year because I don't even think the degree is worth it. (Even though its a good profession in health care) I don't know what's right for me.
cheadle
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Just try to make sure you pass everything this year - that way you have the credits and can apply to interrupt study or change course if that's what you want. If you stay, focus on improving your grades next year.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by cheadle)
Just try to make sure you pass everything this year - that way you have the credits and can apply to interrupt study or change course if that's what you want. If you stay, focus on improving your grades next year.
Thank you. I have one more year left so this counted a bit but next year I'm feeling the pressure. I honestly don't even enjoy it anymore. My mental health has been crap for such a long time.
cheadle
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
I think you'll find that things clear a bit next year - the final year has the power to transform your way of thinking, make you more focused. It's not even a year, more like 9 months. Try and have a proper rest this summer (aside from those August re-subs). Come back fighting. Make every submission count. Try to live healthily, do plenty of exercise. Take up any mental health support in the uni, including forging a good relationship with your Personal Tutor. I've seen so many people turns things round in their final year - it's completely doable - but you have to believe it. Good Luck!.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (22)
17.19%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (31)
24.22%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (70)
54.69%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
3.91%

Watched Threads