Alevel resits & uni

Watch this thread
liljoonie
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I’m staying an extra year to finish my chemistry Alevel since I started a year late due to my school not running the course. And I’ve just sat my Alevel maths and biology and was meant to apply to uni this year (2022) to enter uni in 2023 but I don’t think my grades are good. If I resit my Alevel in the summer 2023 is it possible to still go to uni in sept 2023???
greentiger
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by liljoonie)
I’m staying an extra year to finish my chemistry Alevel since I started a year late due to my school not running the course. And I’ve just sat my Alevel maths and biology and was meant to apply to uni this year (2022) to enter uni in 2023 but I don’t think my grades are good. If I resit my Alevel in the summer 2023 is it possible to still go to uni in sept 2023???
Yes it is, you can apply in advance telling them your current and predicted grades, and you can also apply for clearing in that time too if you would like
McGinger
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
UCAS opens in September for 2023 entry applications.
You can apply with a mix of achieved grades and predicted grades - many people do.
Check that your chosen Unis don't have a problem with 3-year A levels. its usually fine, but its worth checking before you apply.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (24)
18.32%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (31)
23.66%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (71)
54.2%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
3.82%

Watched Threads