Dreams

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I have a very sweet boyfriend who I love a lot, and does everything he can to make me feel special. I also have an ex who was the first person I really fell in love with (I’d dated before but this one was more serious and committed) but we ended on very bad terms and now don’t speak, although I see her at school every day.

My boyfriend always tells me the dreams he has about me, and they’re always adorable, like dreams of marriage and living together. But… I only ever remember having one dream about him, and in that, we broke up! I dream about my ex more often than I dream about my boyfriend.

With my ex, I occasionally still have dreams where we’re together, and still in love and everything. I wake up feeling pretty annoyed and hurt, usually.

I don’t understand why I only dream about my ex, not my boyfriend. I want my boyfriend, he treats me right, and I think my ex is better off out of my life because she’s caused so much pain.

Why does this happen?
superlubb
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Because you left on bad terms your is still asking that what if questions and, because you most likely try not to think about them in the day, your brain plays through the scenarios in your dreams.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by superlubb)
Because you left on bad terms your is still asking that what if questions and, because you most likely try not to think about them in the day, your brain plays through the scenarios in your dreams.
That’s true yeah.. I did speak to her at first, a few weeks after the breakup, but there are definitely a lot of unanswered questions that I’d rather ignore.
Thank you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (22)
32.84%
They're exactly what I expected (21)