The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

emilina
100 left :woo:

mine is a load of crap really :s-smilie: lol but as long as i get above a 0 i'll be happy haha.

LoL I wish I had 100 left . . .joke is mine is a critique on a stupid journal of utopia and the everyday life and I haven't used a single book yet apart from one other journal! . . . so mine is absolutely crap . . .im just going to write the damn thing and then go back through it and add books and other journals where necessary.

I have had enough - if i see Marx, Weber and other people one more time im going to scream - fed up of them .:shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty:
Reply 21
:woo: finished the essay!!

and just had my lecture on Hobbes. .. didn't understand a word :s-smilie: but he did ask us if he could poke our eyes out :|
emilina
:woo: finished the essay!!

and just had my lecture on Hobbes. .. didn't understand a word :s-smilie: but he did ask us if he could poke our eyes out :|

I managed to finish mine yesterday in time to hand in before 9pm, phew! Another essay done, another 4 to go! . . . .:s-smilie:

Do you have anymore assignments on the 'Enlightenment'? . .
Reply 23
DancinBallerina
I managed to finish mine yesterday in time to hand in before 9pm, phew! Another essay done, another 4 to go! . . . .:s-smilie:

Do you have anymore assignments on the 'Enlightenment'? . .

yea at some point i think :| so not looking forward to that lol. i hope i understand the book a bit more this time.

i was in Eng lit the other day and the teacher just said 'oh and most of you will know about Descartes from The Enlightenment' *insert massive groan from students* and then went on to talk about Descartes for half the lesson! why did she do that to us?!?!
Reply 24
emilina
i just don't understand Descartes.

and all the lectures are in really big theaters and by people with heavy accents so we tend not to be able to understand waht is being said lol. and our class teacher just says 'yea, i'm glad you raised that point' to everything we say :s-smilie:

it also doesn't help that before we all started people from the second year would come up to us and go 'you have to do the enlightenment? hahahahahaha you're gonna hate it' :hmpf:

sounds like essex
Reply 25
kelli :)
sounds like essex

do you go to essex?
Reply 26
emilina
do you go to essex?

yeahhhh!
i take the nelightenment module.
Reply 27
Oh, an Essex fest. I went there as well - worry not, that enlightenment module seems to be hated by the majority. It's poorly taught and poorly organised. But it is the worst module so it can only get better.

Do they still give that lecture on landscape gardening in the enlightenment? Never has 50 minutes lasted so long.
Reply 28
kelli :)
yeahhhh!
i take the nelightenment module.

ooo really? are you in the first year then? do i know you? lol. i have met like three people off TSR at essex now

rottcodd - i dunno bout the landscape gardening thing :s-smilie: i will let you know if we do get that lecture though lol
Reply 29
It's definately not something to look forward to!

Latest

Trending

Trending