Alevelhelp.1
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi, my summer holidays have started and I am going to sit my a levels next year (2023). I do biology chemistry and maths.
I have a quick question, I know a levels are fast paced especially year 2 and Do you have time to go back and revise year one content?
And how do I make time
Can someone suggest a timetable
Squiggles1238
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
It depends how early in the academic year you finish your year 2 content. For some courses I’ve found that we had next to no time to revise any content before our exams, for others we had a lot more time.

I would highly highly advise you use the summer to make all the revision materials for all your year 1 subjects, so that when it comes to revising you don’t have to waste time making them alongside your year 2 stuff. A lot of us found this year we were finding it hard to go back on the year 1 stuff because we spend so long neglecting it
Falzy
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
I never done any school work in the year 12 summer besides work experience (for my personal statement).I done my AS notes in like December. At the start of year 13 I pretty much forgot a lot of chemistry content. However, it is vital to have AS knowledge throughout the year because every assessment week you have would either be Paper 1, Paper 2 or Paper 3 and all require knowledge from certain AS topics.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (70)
67.96%
In the post (4)
3.88%
Text (14)
13.59%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (15)
14.56%

Watched Threads