Help with uni clearing

Watch this thread
Alevelhelp.1
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi, I have a question.
I study Biology, chemistry and maths, say I don’t get the desired grades/ grades I need to do the course I applied for (a science course) and I apply for clearing will I be able to do a course that’s not related to my subjects ?
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Alevelhelp.1)
Hi, I have a question.
I study Biology, chemistry and maths, say I don’t get the desired grades/ grades I need to do the course I applied for (a science course) and I apply for clearing will I be able to do a course that’s not related to my subjects ?
Depending on the course... if it's not very competitive they may consider.

In many cases, you'd still need to meet their basic requirements.

Have you given up on Medicine?
Alevelhelp.1
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by ecolier)
Depending on the course... if it's not very competitive they may consider.

In many cases, you'd still need to meet their basic requirements.

Have you given up on Medicine?
Yes I have
University of Salford
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Alevelhelp.1)
Hi, I have a question.
Hi Alevelhelp.1,

It very much depends on the course and University you're applying to - some courses at some Universities won't require you do be doing a particular subject, but will look at the grades/UCAS points you have instead.

I hope that helps - good luck with your results

Rowan
- University of Salford Rep
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (69)
69%
In the post (4)
4%
Text (13)
13%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (14)
14%

Watched Threads