The Student Room Group

Pregnancy scare help

me and my boyfriend were in the shower. He came on my thighs next to my vagina sort of. However I had a swimming costume on covering up the majority/most of my private areas. Is it possible to be pregnant as we were in the shower so if he c*mmed in the water it would swim and go into my vagina. I stood up after ab 12 seconds and rinsed myself however I was sat on water with *** in it(again clothes and only for an 6 seconds)could I be pregnant??Pls I need advice
Original post by Anonymous
me and my boyfriend were in the shower. He came on my thighs next to my vagina sort of. However I had a swimming costume on covering up the majority/most of my private areas. Is it possible to be pregnant as we were in the shower so if he c*mmed in the water it would swim and go into my vagina. I stood up after ab 12 seconds and rinsed myself however I was sat on water with *** in it(again clothes and only for an 6 seconds)could I be pregnant??Pls I need advice

Nope not a chance of getting pregnant 🤰🤰🤰 with clothing on.
Plus the water would wash everything away 😂😂😂

Any concerns on you perhaps being pregnant 🤰🤰 then take a pregnancy test between 7 & 21 days after you had the deeds from him...... Plus remember if you get your normal periods then you are not pregnant 🤰🤰

A midwife
Original post by Tracey_W
Nope not a chance of getting pregnant 🤰🤰🤰 with clothing on.
Plus the water would wash everything away 😂😂😂

Any concerns on you perhaps being pregnant 🤰🤰 then take a pregnancy test between 7 & 21 days after you had the deeds from him...... Plus remember if you get your normal periods then you are not pregnant 🤰🤰

A midwife

I just thought the water with sperm could of soaked into my swimming costume that’s all

Quick Reply

Latest