Changing campus

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hii, this might be a stupid question but, basically, I still want to attend the same uni but I want to change campus, only just found out it's closer and just better than the one I'm expected to go to... is this allowed or do I risk the chance of losing my offer if I ask to change campus?
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Just ring up and ask.

No one on tsr can answer this question.
Thisismyunitsr
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hii, this might be a stupid question but, basically, I still want to attend the same uni but I want to change campus, only just found out it's closer and just better than the one I'm expected to go to... is this allowed or do I risk the chance of losing my offer if I ask to change campus?
I doubt it. Often the reason universities specify a campus is that they can only run that course on a certain campus. You could always contact them.
hallamstudents
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I don't think it's possible to change campus. Particular campuses are chosen for particular courses, so the campus given to you is the campus your course will run on. It doesn't mean you can't go to the other campus when you're not in lectures or seminars though. It's all part of the same university, so you don't need permission to go to a campus that isn't where your course is based. You are entitled to use all the resources and campus buildings. If this other campus is closer to where you will be living, you can use that campus to study, go to it's library, café etc. You will just need to go to the other campus for your lessons.

- Rosie
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (143)
40.28%
They're exactly what I expected (87)