What do you do for a living?

Watch this thread
Boss G
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
And do you like it
Max1989
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Make and fit legs, arms and braces for people with limb loss/difference and people with complex mobility or independence issues. And yes couldn't see myself doing anything else, got a good balance of doing something that is infinitely rewarding but also constantly interesting to me.
Last edited by Max1989; 1 month ago
Obolinda
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
student
and no, I don't like it
_Rusty_
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Boss G)
And do you like it
HCA in a nursing home - absolutely
Soon to be student - hopefully!
thrivingfrog
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Student/waitress/youtube
I like the latter, not the former ones
HoldThisL
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
i look at financial documents for patterns
no its boring, will become a software engineer soon
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Boss G)
And do you like it
I volunteer for TSR.
_Rusty_
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ecolier)
I volunteer for TSR.
And do you like it:lol:
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by _Rusty_)
And do you like it:lol:
Can't complain! (fairly literally)
_Rusty_
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ecolier)
Can't complain! (fairly literally)
:boing:
James9103
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Police officer

Absolutely hate it
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by thrivingfrog)
Student/waitress/youtube
I like the latter, not the former ones
What's your yt about
(Original post by James9103)
Police officer

Absolutely hate it
****. Quit then. Last thing we need is a copper out there hating his job, who knows what you'll do out of frustration our James.
James9103
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Bang Outta Order)
What's your yt about

****. Quit then. Last thing we need is a copper out there hating his job, who knows what you'll do out of frustration our James.
😂😂😂 if every officer who hates the job left you wouldn’t have a police force left.

But, I'm good at my job and will remain fully professional serving the public I took an oath to protect. I just wish I was paid an acceptable wage for the responsibility I carry on my shoulders on a daily basis.
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Former Engineer in the military/Civil Service. Complete career change and now work for a charity, involved with the collection and distribution of donated goods for sale.

Loved it all!
anniisa97
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Surnia)
Former Engineer in the military/Civil Service. Complete career change and now work for a charity, involved with the collection and distribution of donated goods for sale.

Loved it all!
Aren’t you like 15 or 16?
thrivingfrog
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Bang Outta Order)
What's your yt about
Studying, revision, books etc
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by anniisa97)
Aren’t you like 15 or 16?
I've been working for longer than a lot of TSR users have been alive!
anniisa97
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Surnia)
I've been working for longer than a lot of TSR users have been alive!
Hm ok
Ciel.
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
i'm a pet
it's alright but sometimes my overly ambitious brain gets in the way and i get depressed over it
EyesFitt
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I work as an electronics engineer. It's not glamorous, and I don't make a lot of money. I should have just gotten that EE, or better yet, something I actually enjoy doing, because I'm not going to have much in life anyway.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How did The Student Room help you with your university application?

Talking to current university students (19)
18.63%
Talking to peers going through the same thing (35)
34.31%
Speaking to student ambassadors from the universities (6)
5.88%
Speaking to staff members from universities (2)
1.96%
Using the personal statement builder, library or helper service (10)
9.8%
Reading articles about what steps to take (19)
18.63%
Learning about/speaking to Student Finance England (4)
3.92%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
6.86%

Watched Threads