McDonald’s interview advice

Watch this thread
Anonymous288474
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Has anyone got any advice for McDonald’s interview? Thanks
tinyperson
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
You can do this.
Boohoobi
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
i had my mcdonald’s interview yesterday and it honestly wasn’t that bad lasted less then 10 mins, questions are straight forward mainly just interested in your availability tbh
YourAverageApple
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous288474)
Has anyone got any advice for McDonald’s interview? Thanks
Hm well when I had my interview they asked me no questions on why I want to be here just gave them my documents and they asked what days I can work and got some free food LMAO so IT MIGHT NOT be the same but try not to stress over it too much and best of luck 🙂
Last edited by YourAverageApple; 1 month ago
pancake_honey
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
hi ive got an interview in about a week online, I am 16 and starting college in September I am fully flexible now but when September comes ill only be able to do weekends will they still hire me btw they know I'm 16
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (120)
40.54%
They're exactly what I expected (72)
24.32%