chat

Watch this thread
LillyTeganLavSul
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
hey guys, wanna chat??? x
JDINCINERATOR
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by LillyTeganLavSul)
hey guys, wanna chat??? x
Hey there, what's going on?
thrivingfrog
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hi! How are you :woo:
LillyTeganLavSul
Rep:
(Original post by thrivingfrog)
Hi! How are you :woo:
hey im good, just done my gcse history exam!!! x
Liv1354
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
hey im good, just done my gcse history exam!!! x
Well done! How do you think you did?
LillyTeganLavSul
Rep:
well, i answered everything, but im not sure cuz i have work experience next week, and i don't find out my results for another two weeks, but i hope ive done well!!! xx
Liv1354
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
The wait for exam results is so frustrating! I finished my A level exams 2 weeks ago and now I feel like the wait for the results is dragging so much!!!
LillyTeganLavSul
Rep:
(Original post by Liv1354)
The wait for exam results is so frustrating! I finished my A level exams 2 weeks ago and now I feel like the wait for the results is dragging so much!!!
omggg, i so hope u do well!!! xx
Liv1354
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Thank you, all the best to you too! Do you know what you're planning on doing after your GCSEs?
LillyTeganLavSul
Rep:
Thank you, all the best to you too! Do you know what you're planning on doing after your GCSEs?
yes i kinda do, well, im an author, and im planning to write more books and travel the world x
im hopefully also going to go to uni and become a primary school teacher x
Liv1354
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
yes i kinda do, well, im an author, and im planning to write more books and travel the world x
im hopefully also going to go to uni and become a primary school teacher x
Wow, what an achievement! I'm taking a gap year but starting university in 2023 and also want to be a primary school teacher! I want to do some volunteering at local primary schools but primarily want to travel, I already have a few booked.
LillyTeganLavSul
Rep:
Wow, what an achievement! I'm taking a gap year but starting university in 2023 and also want to be a primary school teacher! I want to do some volunteering at local primary schools but primarily want to travel, I already have a few booked.
omg no way!!! i wanna take a gap year, but i still have a year left of secondary, and
im working at my primary school for work experience x
Liv1354
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
omg no way!!! i wanna take a gap year, but i still have a year left of secondary, and
im working at my primary school for work experience x
Same, I'm going to my old primary school for a 6 week placement but it's going to be strange going back in a teaching position haha. Have you chosen your courses for college?
LillyTeganLavSul
Rep:
Same, I'm going to my old primary school for a 6 week placement but it's going to be strange going back in a teaching position haha. Have you chosen your courses for college?
i have some ideas x
but not entirely sure tbh x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (31)
18.02%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (44)
25.58%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (87)
50.58%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (10)
5.81%

Watched Threads