Hey there, what's going on?
Original post by thrivingfrog
Hi! How are you :woo:

hey im good, just done my gcse history exam!!! x
Reply 4
Original post by LillyTeganLavSul
hey im good, just done my gcse history exam!!! x

Well done! How do you think you did?
well, i answered everything, but im not sure cuz i have work experience next week, and i don't find out my results for another two weeks, but i hope ive done well!!! xx
Reply 6
The wait for exam results is so frustrating! I finished my A level exams 2 weeks ago and now I feel like the wait for the results is dragging so much!!!
Original post by Liv1354
The wait for exam results is so frustrating! I finished my A level exams 2 weeks ago and now I feel like the wait for the results is dragging so much!!!

omggg, i so hope u do well!!! xx
Reply 8
Thank you, all the best to you too! Do you know what you're planning on doing after your GCSEs?
Original post by Liv1354
Thank you, all the best to you too! Do you know what you're planning on doing after your GCSEs?

yes i kinda do, well, im an author, and im planning to write more books and travel the world x
im hopefully also going to go to uni and become a primary school teacher x
yes i kinda do, well, im an author, and im planning to write more books and travel the world x
im hopefully also going to go to uni and become a primary school teacher x

Wow, what an achievement! I'm taking a gap year but starting university in 2023 and also want to be a primary school teacher! I want to do some volunteering at local primary schools but primarily want to travel, I already have a few booked.
Original post by Liv1354
Wow, what an achievement! I'm taking a gap year but starting university in 2023 and also want to be a primary school teacher! I want to do some volunteering at local primary schools but primarily want to travel, I already have a few booked.

omg no way!!! i wanna take a gap year, but i still have a year left of secondary, and
im working at my primary school for work experience x
omg no way!!! i wanna take a gap year, but i still have a year left of secondary, and
im working at my primary school for work experience x

Same, I'm going to my old primary school for a 6 week placement but it's going to be strange going back in a teaching position haha. Have you chosen your courses for college?
Original post by Liv1354
Same, I'm going to my old primary school for a 6 week placement but it's going to be strange going back in a teaching position haha. Have you chosen your courses for college?

i have some ideas x
but not entirely sure tbh x

Quick Reply

Latest