Have your say: Five essential ways to prepare for GCSE results day

Watch this thread
tam13
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Here's where you can post a comment about our Five essential ways to prepare for GCSE results day article.

Read the full Five essential ways to prepare for GCSE results day article and join in the discussion by posting a message below.
sophie hart
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by tam13)
Here's where you can post a comment about our Five essential ways to prepare for GCSE results day article.

Read the full Five essential ways to prepare for GCSE results day article and join in the discussion by posting a message below.
One way is to make sure you get a good night sleep and don't compare your grades to other people and for a level student you can check ucas beforehand for your results!
Samovar
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
I think a good way to prepare is to make sure your expectations are realistic before opening the envelope. I know that I have my realistic grades and I have my dream grades. People get too caught up on whether the grades are higher than their friends instead of appreciating that it’s still decent and remembering the hard work that’s been put in to achieve it. Good luck!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Do you know what you'll do if you don't get the grades you're hoping for?

Find something else in clearing (14)
31.11%
Take a gap year (10)
22.22%
Resit my exams (8)
17.78%
Look for alternate pathways to the career I want (6)
13.33%
I don't know yet (4)
8.89%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
6.67%

Watched Threads