JP ocen
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
How can I do my further studies of civil engineering at degree level in uk
DataVenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by JP ocen)
How can I do my further studies of civil engineering at degree level in uk
Where are you at, in terms of education, right now?

The fact that you say "further studies" implies that you're perhaps studying Civil Engineering right now. Is that correct? So you're looking for a postgraduate Civil Engineering course?

Or perhaps you're looking for a undergraduate degree course in Civil Engineering?
JP ocen
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by DataVenia)
Where are you at, in terms of education, right now?

The fact that you say "further studies" implies that you're perhaps studying Civil Engineering right now. Is that correct? So you're looking for a postgraduate Civil Engineering course?

Or perhaps you're looking for a undergraduate degree course in Civil Engineering?
I have a diploma in civil engineering
DataVenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by JP ocen)
I have a diploma in civil engineering
Do the know the exact qualification you have? Was it obtained in the UK?

Similar (but different) qualifications have different UCAS Tariff points and can be more (or less) attractive to universities.

Perhaps you have one of these?

BTEC Level 3 National Diploma in Civil Engineering
BTEC Level 3 National Extended Diploma in Civil Engineering

Or something else? What is the exact name on the certificate or other paperwork?

The grade you achieved is also key to establishing how you can further your studies of civil engineering at degree level.

For example, if you have a BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Civil Engineering, and obtained grade D*D*D*, then that's worth 168 UCAS points - the same as A*A*A* at A level.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your SQA results?

They're better than I expected (15)
35.71%
They're what I expected (12)
28.57%
They're worse than what I expected (15)
35.71%

Watched Threads