Turn on thread page Beta

How many people have seen a seagull hit by a van? watch

ReputationRep:
    Because i saw it happen today. The stupid seagull was going after some bread in the road, and the van just hit straight into it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    Because i saw it happen today. The stupid seagull was going after some bread in the road, and the van just hit straight into it.
    lmao stupid flying vermin

ReputationRep:
    :eek: OMG I saw the title of this thread and I nearly wept....awwwww...poor seagul....awww I got that image in my head now of it being hit...poor thing... :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Never seen a seagull get hit by a vehicle, but I have seen many a pheasant get hit. One time I was driving behind a car and the pheasant flew out from the hedge right into the side of the car and went spiralling back into the hedge with feathers everywhere.
    I've managed not to hit one so far, I did however hit a badger once.

ReputationRep:
    You may find this picture interesting....

respectable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by InterCity125)
    You may find this picture interesting....
    thats great lol pidgions are vermin too

ReputationRep:
    "mine mine mine" :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ladyshort4u)
    :eek: OMG I saw the title of this thread and I nearly wept....awwwww...poor seagul....awww I got that image in my head now of it being hit...poor thing... :eek:
    Yeah, and its feathers went flying and everything. I knew it was going to happen, the way the seagulls were going after the bread on the road...

ReputationRep:
    It's normally their own fault. Instead of doing the logical thing and getting off the road, squirrels and birds tend to wait on the side of the road until the car gets right up close to them, at which point they scurry right across the road in front of the car. I'm like "You can't play chicken, you're a ****ing pheasant!" Silly things...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trigger)
    thats great lol pidgions are vermin too
    I got hit in the face by a pidgeon once

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by glance)
    It's normally their own fault. Instead of doing the logical thing and getting off the road, squirrels and birds tend to wait on the side of the road until the car gets right up close to them, at which point they scurry right across the road in front of the car. I'm like "You can't play chicken, you're a ****ing pheasant!" Silly things...
    pheasants=vermin

I was at a bus stop once and 3all these pidgeons were after this bread roll, so I kicked the roll in the road and one of the pidgeons got hit by a lorry. But never a seagull. Flying rats. Both of them.

I got hit in the face by a pidgeon once
    Ow

And what's wrong with pheasants, we need them for shooting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blue_Garage)
    Ow

And what's wrong with pheasants, we need them for shooting.
    they have a habit of hiding in bushes and scaring your horse so it bolts at 45mph

ReputationRep:
    Maybe not a van, but I've seen a seagull get sucked into the engine of a plane .

They also fly in front of you at 50 down a country road. (in a car)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    Maybe not a van, but I've seen a seagull get sucked into the engine of a plane .
    :eek: classic

(Original post by Dude)
    Cool.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blue_Garage)
    They also fly in front of you at 50 down a country road. (in a car)
    Badgers seem to have tendencies to do that too. Well, in my case I was going about 45 down a lane and it ran out in front of me from an entrance to a field. I did see if it was dead, but it had gone.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.