How many people have seen a seagull hit by a van? Watch

This discussion is closed.
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by raagyone)
Badgers seem to have tendencies to do that too. Well, in my case I was going about 45 down a lane and it ran out in front of me from an entrance to a field. I did see if it was dead, but it had gone.
To begin with i thought you meant a flying badger!
Jonah Ramone
Badges: 19
Report 14 years ago
Never seen that.
MattG
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Dude)
Maybe not a van, but I've seen a seagull get sucked into the engine of a plane .
doesn't that damage the engine????? becuase they monitor flocks of geese while flying as a goose in an engine can seriously damage it!
Dude
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by MattG)
doesn't that damage the engine????? becuase they monitor flocks of geese while flying as a goose in an engine can seriously damage it!
Didn't damage this plane
Trigger
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
lol
Attached files
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
(Original post by MattG)
I think it damages the seagull more than the plane though.
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
(Original post by trigger)
lol
Hahaha!!!
See, photographic evidence of the existance of flying badgers!
raagyone
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Iluvatar)
Hahaha!!!
See, photographic evidence of the existance of flying badgers!
That's what it looked like!
Wait a minute....no that's what I saw when I took some lsd. Easy mistake.
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
(Original post by raagyone)
That's what it looked like!
Wait a minute....no that's what I saw when I took some lsd. Easy mistake.
Yeah... :rolleyes:
Trigger
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
lol this is a better version
Attached files
Jonah Ramone
Badges: 19
Report 14 years ago
A seagull is smaller than a goose though
InterCity125
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Blue_Garage)
Never seen that.
I have. It is the nick-name for a Class 89 Electric Locomotive - google it. I'm not sure why, however.
blissy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yup. And then it was squashed on the road on its back and its legs and wings were still moving and then someone else drove over it. I do hate seagulls (noisy, dirty scavenging buggers) but I don't want them killed like that!
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
(Original post by blissy)
Yup. And then it was squashed on the road on its back and its legs and wings were still moving and then someone else drove over it. I do hate seagulls (noisy, dirty scavenging buggers) but I don't want them killed like that!
So how would you prefer for them to be killed?
Feeding them Bi-Carb on pieces of bread, so they explode possibly?
blissy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
So how would you prefer for them to be killed?
Feeding them Bi-Carb on pieces of bread, so they explode possibly?
I don't know, they always have problems. They tried poisoning them, giving them contraceptives and everything but there's still thousands and thousands of them. They are such a nuisance.
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
I don't know, they always have problems. They tried poisoning them, giving them contraceptives and everything but there's still thousands and thousands of them. They are such a nuisance.
I know what you mean, they are so annoying... luckily i've only been **** on a couple of times, but they are always so loud and annoying.
blissy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I know what you mean, they are so annoying... luckily i've only been **** on a couple of times, but they are always so loud and annoying.
And they're dirty and pick at bins and harass children and one where I live even dived bombed a terrier and cracked its skull! They're like malicious flying rats :mad:
I have a chimney in my room and they just LOVE to roost on it and "ark ark ark" down it at bloody 6am.
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
And they're dirty and pick at bins and harass children and one where I live even dived bombed a terrier and cracked its skull! They're like malicious flying rats :mad:
I have a chimney in my room and they just LOVE to roost on it and "ark ark ark" down it at bloody 6am.
So... maybe people should through bread in the road more often? That would reduce the number of them, for sure, cuz they are so stupid....

Note to self: Buy loaf of bread
Agrippina
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Awwww poor little thing

I've not seen a seagull run over by a van, no. My mum and I ran over a rabbit once though
Chima
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i once saw a pigeon get hit by a huge lorry. well it wasnt hit, but all the wheels on the left side of it went over the bird...it became part of the road when i saw it close up
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (115)
66.09%
No I haven't decided yet (35)
20.11%
Yes but I might change my mind (24)
13.79%

Watched Threads