The Student Room Group

PRegnancy

can sperm travel through shower water and make me pregnant. My bf was masterbating next to me in the shower. He spilt some on my leg(very top)and next to my vagina(creases?) how ever I had a bikini bottoms on. Can sperm travel in water under the bikini and make me pregnant?and can sperm soak through the bikini/bathing suit material to make me pregnant cos I sat in water mixed with ejaculate by accident?

Scroll to see replies

No 🥴
The sex education in this country….I give up.
Original post by Anonymous
can sperm travel through shower water and make me pregnant. My bf was masterbating next to me in the shower. He spilt some on my leg(very top)and next to my vagina(creases?) how ever I had a bikini bottoms on. Can sperm travel in water under the bikini and make me pregnant?and can sperm soak through the bikini/bathing suit material to make me pregnant cos I sat in water mixed with ejaculate by accident?

You've asked this before:
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7235333

The answer is still No.

Oh no not yet another identical thread to which you have already been given the answer to from myself....

Answer is still NO you can't get pregnant 🤰🤰🤰 okay.....
Original post by ageshallnot
You've asked this before:
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7235333

The answer is still No.

I get the feeling that they think they can get pregnant this way which is highly impossible.

Maybe they should learn some more about sexual education and understand how they get pregnant...?
I’m sorry,I thought it deleted cos I couldn’t find it haha. Are you hundred percent sure?

Original post by Tracey_W
Oh no not yet another identical thread to which you have already been given the answer to from myself....

Answer is still NO you can't get pregnant 🤰🤰🤰 okay.....
it’s because google said it and I don’t understand how sperm cant soak into the material of a swimming costume haha

I get the feeling that they think they can get pregnant this way which is highly impossible.

Maybe they should learn some more about sexual education and understand how they get pregnant...?
it’s because google said it and I don’t understand how sperm cant soak into the material of a swimming costume haha

Don't always believe in Dr Google on medical issues okay

I’m sorry,I thought it deleted cos I couldn’t find it haha. Are you hundred percent sure?

Well I hope I'm 100% sure on it.

Only way sperm can get into you in the water is either you exposing yourself down there after your boyfriend did deeds outside of you then there is a tiny risk but highly unlikely.

Can you get pregnant with a swimsuit on.....?
Since sperm cannot swim through clothing, getting pregnant while clothed (and that, of course, means while wearing clothing that prevents penetration—a skirt pulled up around your waist doesn't count!) would be very unlikely. Sperm exposed to air lose their ability to swim and can only live a few hours or less
Don't always believe in Dr Google on medical issues okay

Well I hope I'm 100% sure on it.

Only way sperm can get into you in the water is either you exposing yourself down there after your boyfriend did deeds outside of you then there is a tiny risk but highly unlikely.

Can you get pregnant with a swimsuit on.....?
Since sperm cannot swim through clothing, getting pregnant while clothed (and that, of course, means while wearing clothing that prevents penetration—a skirt pulled up around your waist doesn't count!) would be very unlikely. Sperm exposed to air lose their ability to swim and can only live a few hours or less

Basically I had my legs crossed and he did it while he as standing up over me and I stood up after about 5 seconds and I’m not sure if it dripped anywhere however I tried to wash it all off as soon as possible.
Basically I had my legs crossed and he did it while he as standing up over me and I stood up after about 5 seconds and I’m not sure if it dripped anywhere however I tried to wash it all off as soon as possible.

Ok
Question is how long ago since this happened 🤣🤣
Secondly have you had your periods since this 😃

You'll probably be washing it from your swim costume as wouldn't think you would have gotten any inside yourself as your privates needed to be exposed.
Ok

You'll probably be washing it from your swim costume as wouldn't think you would have gotten any inside yourself as your privates needed to be exposed.

This happened Saturday and I’m sorry for sounding pathetic and no I’ve had no period cos I’m not due at all yet. And what do u mean by the last part?x
Ok

So now do u think it’s possible?
If you don't know the answer to this, I'm not sure you should be engaging in that sort of activity yet.

The answer is no.
So now do u think it’s possible?

No it's not possible ( I'm only explaining the risk factors).
Highly unlikely that you will get pregnant 🤰🤰 okay but like I said there's a very tiny risk but you would have had to been completely exposed down there and then if anything by chance got into your privates okay.
This happened Saturday and I’m sorry for sounding pathetic and no I’ve had no period cos I’m not due at all yet. And what do u mean by the last part?x

Last part about having periods you meaning - if so then if you had your periods since this happened then you can't be pregnant as you don't have your normal periods if you were as usually miss them....

So it happened last Saturday....... And you have not yet had your periods this month so far so wait until your periods are due on whenever you have them and if they come as normal on time then you are fine.
No it's not possible ( I'm only explaining the risk factors).
Highly unlikely that you will get pregnant 🤰🤰 okay but like I said there's a very tiny risk but you would have had to been completely exposed down there and then if anything by chance got into your privates okay.

but I wasn’t exposed if I was wearing a swimming costume was I?x
but I wasn’t exposed if I was wearing a swimming costume was I?x

Exactly
You answered your question just now.........

As said telltale signs of possible pregnancy is not having your periods...??
If your period ends up being delayed, you can take a test, but it is severely, severely unlikely.

There'd be no point in worrying yourself now. So try to relax and keep track of your period in the coming week(s).
Exactly
You answered your question just now.........

As said telltale signs of possible pregnancy is not having your periods...??

I know but I’m not due to have my period yet and I haven’t missed one so okay I’m sorry

Latest