acne :(

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
i have really bad acne and acne scars on my arms and i feel extremely self conscious about them. i have sleeveless tops that i really want to wear but cant because i feel so self conscious about the acne and acne scars. does anyone have any ideas on how to get rid of acne and acne scars quickly, without using really expensive products.
hannah040
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
Hey!

I also struggle with this, but if you go to your local doctor/GP and ask for help with your acne, I know they have a few things on offer.

Usually, this will be a cream; I used Duac, then moved on to something stronger called Epiduo which has different chemicals to treat it - it takes time but it does work, and I notice the difference if I skip skincare. It's also free and can be used on any areas of acne (face, back, etc.)
If you are female, they can offer the Pill which is obviously known in regards to pregnancy, but also frequently prescribed for treating acne - I turned this down because I felt I was too young at the time, but also because I struggle taking tablets and didn't want to deal with all the added side effects.
Finally, I think they can offer antibiotics to help treat acne, but I didn't find out too much about these - overall I recommend visiting your doctor and working out what option fits you best.

Please don't feel subconscious, I know I did/do, but it's something that so many people deal with that is completely natural, just a bit of a pain! Hope this helps
Anonymous #1
(Original post by hannah040)
Hey!

I also struggle with this, but if you go to your local doctor/GP and ask for help with your acne, I know they have a few things on offer.

Usually, this will be a cream; I used Duac, then moved on to something stronger called Epiduo which has different chemicals to treat it - it takes time but it does work, and I notice the difference if I skip skincare. It's also free and can be used on any areas of acne (face, back, etc.)
If you are female, they can offer the Pill which is obviously known in regards to pregnancy, but also frequently prescribed for treating acne - I turned this down because I felt I was too young at the time, but also because I struggle taking tablets and didn't want to deal with all the added side effects.
Finally, I think they can offer antibiotics to help treat acne, but I didn't find out too much about these - overall I recommend visiting your doctor and working out what option fits you best.

Please don't feel subconscious, I know I did/do, but it's something that so many people deal with that is completely natural, just a bit of a pain! Hope this helps
i might go to the gp soon, because nothing seems to be working, ive tried otc products for acne, and none seem to work. thank u so much!
raywatson014
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
I love derma lmd acne serum It's a miracle. After 1 application, pimples start drying up and slowly diminishes without leaving any mark💕
Anonymous #1
(Original post by raywatson014)
I love derma lmd acne serum It's a miracle. After 1 application, pimples start drying up and slowly diminishes without leaving any mark💕
yes i might try that if i can find it. thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (54)
70.13%
In the post (3)
3.9%
Text (10)
12.99%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (10)
12.99%

Watched Threads