Turn on thread page Beta

I hate me, my life is a mess..

I have no job, unconsiderable debt to credit cards etc which i can't afford to pay back..been rejected from interview to interview and nothing.

My life is simply at a breaking point, I dont know whats wrong with me anymore. I drove today..high speed down this road just crying because i felt so low.

My ex is awful..he confuses me, makes me feel bad and i suspect, after breaking up with me because he's not 'ready' for a relationship that he's seeing someone else, or ******* his ex again. I feel used and swallowed up by him, I feel dirty knowing him..and for sleeping with him time after time, believing what he said, i hate myself for that.

Im scared, i dont want to wake up tomorrow..I can't handle it anymore, i just can't handle it. I've been hurt so much..and i want that confident woman i once was, and hes broken that.

I had a miscarriage a few months back, and my mum just shouted at me for it. I miss the baby i lost, i want it back..i didnt want it at the time, but it would have been the only thing that i'd have loved and it would have loved me

Help, I'm an actual mess...I help people and get nothing in return and i just end up hurt and in the gutter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I drove today..high speed down this road just crying because i felt so low.
    Sell your car

(Original post by Anonymous)
    I hate me, my life is a mess..

I have no job, unconsiderable debt to credit cards etc which i can't afford to pay back..been rejected from interview to interview and nothing.

My life is simply at a breaking point, I dont know whats wrong with me anymore. I drove today..high speed down this road just crying because i felt so low.

My ex is awful..he confuses me, makes me feel bad and i suspect, after breaking up with me because he's not 'ready' for a relationship that he's seeing someone else, or ******* his ex again. I feel used and swallowed up by him, I feel dirty knowing him..and for sleeping with him time after time, believing what he said, i hate myself for that.

Im scared, i dont want to wake up tomorrow..I can't handle it anymore, i just can't handle it. I've been hurt so much..and i want that confident woman i once was, and hes broken that.

I had a miscarriage a few months back, and my mum just shouted at me for it. I miss the baby i lost, i want it back..i didnt want it at the time, but it would have been the only thing that i'd have loved and it would have loved me

Help, I'm an actual mess...I help people and get nothing in return and i just end up hurt and in the gutter.
    im sure it'll pass...i had a miscarriage aswell...but no1 knew about it, i just went through it on my own, i messed up my As levels and i got crap predictions limiting my University choice

ur bf sounds like an asswipe...u can do way better ....

try counselling or something...i spoke to my college counsellor (wouldnt have ever thought i would have done) but it really helped to talk to someone who had no idea who i was....

hope this helps...although i dont think it will but erm yeh

ReputationRep:
    Turn that frown upside down.

Nobody ever got anything down with such a negative attitude.

Regardless of your situation, if you think about the solution rather than the problem and think positively, I guarantee things will start improving.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lamasamaka)
    Turn that frown upside down.

Nobody ever got anything down with such a negative attitude.

Regardless of your situation, if you think about the solution rather than the problem and think positively, I guarantee things will start improving.
    If I was hugely depressed, made a post on TSR about it and then you posted that, I'd go on a killing spree out of spite.

ReputationRep:
    See your doctor ASAP.
    Everything's temporary, and life is what you make of it.
    Things can and will get better. Sometimes it feels like you're falling down a massive hole, but try to look up, and you're on the first steps to getting out of it.
    Also, can you talk to your parents or a close friend about it?
    I really hope you get well soon and feel much better.
    Hugs and peace, Jess

ReputationRep:
    Whenever life gets you down, Mrs. Brown,
    And things seem hard or tough,
    And people are stupid, obnoxious or daft,
    And you feel that you've had quite eno-o-o-o-o-ough...

Just remember that you're standing on a planet that's evolving
    And revolving at nine hundred miles an hour,
    That's orbiting at nineteen miles a second, so it's reckoned,
    A sun that is the source of all our power.
    The sun and you and me and all the stars that we can see
    Are moving at a million miles a day
    In an outer spiral arm, at forty thousand miles an hour,
    Of the galaxy we call the "Milky Way".

Our galaxy itself contains a hundred billion stars.
    It's a hundred thousand light years side to side.
    It bulges in the middle, sixteen thousand light years thick,
    But out by us, it's just three thousand light years wide.
    We're thirty thousand light years from galactic central point.
    We go 'round every two hundred million years,
    And our galaxy is only one of millions of billions
    In this amazing and expanding universe.

The universe itself keeps on expanding and expanding
    In all of the directions it can whizz
    As fast as it can go, at the speed of light, you know,
    Twelve million miles a minute, and that's the fastest speed there is.
    So remember, when you're feeling very small and insecure,
    How amazingly unlikely is your birth,
    And pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space,
    'Cause there's bugger all down here on Earth.

ReputationRep:
    Try to keep positive. I know it will be very very tough, but you have to tear yourself away from your rotten relationship and give yourself a chance at a new life, a fresh start, without your ex hanging over your conscience. Don't give yourself too hard a time over this either- anything in the past should be learnt from- not forgotten, but accepted.

Seek out some more job opportunities, get yourself a nice new suit/smart clothes and a fresh attitude in order to do well at the interviews. Half of getting a job is the attitude you bring into the interview room with you. Keep smiling, and good luck for the future.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J-E-N-O-V-A)
    Sell your car
    haha remind me to rep you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kultist)
    If I was hugely depressed, made a post on TSR about it and then you posted that, I'd go on a killing spree out of spite.
    hahahahaha so true.

trivial answers to massively complex problems are ridiculous and less help than just keeping your mouth shut. Smiling doesn't 'cure' depression.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 13, 2008
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.