The Student Room Group
Start with an introduction, I suppose. Gradually move through your ideas, comparing and providing evidence :yep:
Reply 2
inksplodge
Start with an introduction, I suppose. Gradually move through your ideas, comparing and providing evidence :yep:

yeah as an english A level student I got as far as knowing I'm going to need an introduction but its the introduction thats giving me problems once I start I will be fine but its getting that start.
only really know about Cuckoo's Nest, but introduce the fact that - contextually unusual for the time - it's Nurse Ratched who has control over the men in the novel for the majority of the book, and perhaps the conflict for control between her and McMurphy over the patients. Maybe link to the title ('Nest'); how it's ironic that even though the ward is sort of like her 'nest' she does not display any motherly qualities, she abuses her power, etc.
travellerhoo
yeah as an english A level student I got as far as knowing I'm going to need an introduction but its the introduction thats giving me problems once I start I will be fine but its getting that start.

I know what you mean. :smile: It might be an idea to introduce the main ideas that you're going to talk about, but only briefly... I have problems with introductions, too. :p:
Reply 5
inksplodge
I know what you mean. :smile: It might be an idea to introduce the main ideas that you're going to talk about, but only briefly... I have problems with introductions, too. :p:

hey thanks have used your idea and managed to write two pages on my coursework now :biggrin:
Reply 6
Anyone doing Regeneration compared to poets of that era ?

Latest

Trending

Trending