Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Well yes its me the same guy from the other thread about me mum having an headache but now this is strange. She is behaving crazy and saying oh i want to go here i want to go there right now e.t.c Like she just said she wanted to go to Cardiff right now and wanted to go by coach i told her there were no coaches and all. She didnt want to go by car i dont know why i think it is something more.......What should i do? She does not tell me anything. Im only 14 what am i supposed to do?

ReputationRep:
    Have you rang NHS direct yet?

0845 4647

Give them a ring, they will assess your mums symptoms and give you advice on what to do. Its 24 hours so give them a call now. No point coming on here and asking us. Ask the pros who will be able to give you some good solid advice.
    And stay calm! When your talking to them give as much information as possible and speak calmly. Give them the best chance as possible to help you. Hope its all Ok.

(Original post by GeorgEGNT)
    Have you rang NHS direct yet?

0845 4647

Give them a ring, they will assess your mums symptoms and give you advice on what to do. Its 24 hours so give them a call now. No point coming on here and asking us. Ask the pros who will be able to give you some good solid advice.
    And stay calm! When your talking to them give as much information as possible and speak calmly. Give them the best chance as possible to help you. Hope its all Ok.
    I called my sister she said she will be fine! Im so confused! I called me cuz he said she will be fine! I dont know if i should call Nhs Direct . What if its just to do with stress?

ReputationRep:
    If your family have said it will be fine then they might no more than you know about her. It could be just stress, maybe talk to your sister about what it could be? Tell her you were getting worried and you want to know if anything is wrong in case it happens again.

(Original post by GeorgEGNT)
    If your family have said it will be fine then they might no more than you know about her. It could be just stress, maybe talk to your sister about what it could be? Tell her you were getting worried and you want to know if anything is wrong in case it happens again.
    Thanx

ReputationRep:
    I work for them, trust me they will be trained to deal with any anxiety you may have about your mum

ReputationRep:
    shes insane, go away from her before she does something to you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I called my sister she said she will be fine! Im so confused! I called me cuz he said she will be fine! I dont know if i should call Nhs Direct . What if its just to do with stress?
    What if it's not just to do with stress? Which risk would you rather take?
    No one needs to find out if you call, explain the situation and they say she's fine. Your mum doesn't even have to know, but you will have peace of mind. If you had to call your sister, it sounds like she doesn't live with you. She and your cuz are less likely to know your mother better than you, imo.
    Just phone. It will cause no harm.

Hope she's ok!

ReputationRep:
    Heya, is your mum ok now?

ReputationRep:
    Ask a neighbour to come over or a family friend. Try and find out what your mother wants, give her some water, try to get her to lie down.

ReputationRep:
    do you have a relative / neighbour / etc who is older than you who knows your mum living nearby? if so please call them and ask them to come round because you are worried about her.

also ring nhs direct. if its very out of character for her to be like this then this would be a good idea.

Yeah just a heads up she is fine now

ReputationRep:
    good good. ;-)

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 12, 2008
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.