Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have my morse interview next week
    I was wondering from anyone who has already had theirs what kind of questions they got asked as the letter says informal?
    is there any point in doing much preparation?

ReputationRep:
    i got asked "what do you know about morse?"..and then was talked at for 10 minutes. and that was it. ahh good times

ReputationRep:
    Why do you want to study MORSE?
    Why Warwick?
    Any other questions? (Make sure you have thought of something to ask :p:)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RageC)
    I have my morse interview next week
    I was wondering from anyone who has already had theirs what kind of questions they got asked as the letter says informal?
    is there any point in doing much preparation?
    wow, good luck with the interview mate. I have applied for the same course and haven't heard anything yet. If you don't mind, call you tell when u
    sent u r UCAS.

C00l j:cool:

ReputationRep:
    Few weeks back i sent it

So is it pretty much interview=offer?
    thats what im hoping

what specific stuff did people talk about in their informal interviews?

ReputationRep:
    hi people
    what did they ask in the MORSE interview?
    i have mine tomorrow and am quite worried they might ask me some stats questions as I havent touched this topic since June lol

ReputationRep:
    I have mine 2 tomorrow... don't even know wat 2 prepare 4 it tbh... just making sure i know my PS and current affairs... cant think of anything else I should do!

ReputationRep:
    You dont need to know anything, you pretty much have an offer. The only thing I would prepare is if you have any questions about the course-- it's the ideal opportunity to learn more about the course directly from the uni before committing. Ask the current students as much as possible, explore the campus and relax. It's a shame these interviews are held Wed afternoon when it's pretty quiet in the block, otherwise it can be jammed esp when lectures end.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joni V)
    hi people
    what did they ask in the MORSE interview?
    i have mine tomorrow and am quite worried they might ask me some stats questions as I havent touched this topic since June lol
    (Original post by Jaanu7)
    I have mine 2 tomorrow... don't even know wat 2 prepare 4 it tbh... just making sure i know my PS and current affairs... cant think of anything else I should do!
    How do they inform you about the interview? E-mail or post?
    Thanks

I've applied ages ago and haven't heard from them yet.

ReputationRep:
    hi
    I had my interview today
    was GREAT
    sooo chilled out
    i was in there for literally 5 minutes talking to the dr. myself
    he hardly said anything
    it was brilliant

i got the interview call in the post

ReputationRep:
    Wow, this is encouraging, I've got an interview next Wednesday, it hasn't even been a month since I applied, nice of them to get back so quickly! This would deffo be a good offer to get!

ReputationRep:
    well done guys!

I have an informal interview next week... are the questions they basically ask :

what do you know about morse
    why warwick
    and then personal questions about yourself..

did they ask you any mathematical questions or grilling questions?

any comments are useful
    thanks

University open days

1. University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 6 Oct '18
  2. University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.