The Student Room Group

Will my resit effect my job offer?

I’ve received an offer from a large firm which has me starting at the end of January next year. I’ve got my results and have to resit one exam, so I’m wondering if this will effect the offer? My thinking is because it’s in January it won’t as I’ll receive my final grades in the first week of September
Does the job offer have any conditions with regards to resits? (I assume there is a condition that you need to pass the course, at least!)

If there are no conditions with regards to resits, then I don't see how it can be a problem.
Reply 2
Original post by DataVenia
Does the job offer have any conditions with regards to resits? (I assume there is a condition that you need to pass the course, at least!)

If there are no conditions with regards to resits, then I don't see how it can be a problem.

So the condition is that i need a degree but nothing about any resits conditions it say's specifically "to have obtained or be predicted to obtain" and even without the retake my grades are above what is required but.
Original post by Lc41414
So the condition is that i need a degree but nothing about any resits conditions it say's specifically "to have obtained or be predicted to obtain" and even without the retake my grades are above what is required but.

OK. So no issue then.
Reply 4
Thanks for your reply's, I thought not, just stressful times as this is first job offer while at uni so lots of uncertainties.

thank you again :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest