The Student Room Group
Roehampton Library | Roehampton University
University of Roehampton
London
Visit website

University of Roehampton Clearing 2022

Hey guys,

If you have any questions about clearing at Roehampton, let us know! We're here to answer them all.

Look forward to hearing from you all.

Best,
Dan - Roehampton Social Media Team
Roehampton Library | Roehampton University
University of Roehampton
London
Visit website
Original post by University of Roehampton (Official)
Hey guys,

If you have any questions about clearing at Roehampton, let us know! We're here to answer them all.

Best,

Hi I have put Roehampton as my insurance university but I want to go to Roehampton now, How will this be possible on results day do I just get my firm choice to release me so I can come to study at Roehampton?
Original post by darkknight244
Hi I have put Roehampton as my insurance university but I want to go to Roehampton now, How will this be possible on results day do I just get my firm choice to release me so I can come to study at Roehampton?

Hi

yes this is what I would do, maybe ask in the clearing forum as well.

Laura - Roehampton Student Rep
(edited 1 year ago)
(Original post by University of Roehampton (Official))Hi

Cool im going to do that. I have sent an email to Roehampton but they haven't replied, Do you think it would make sense for me to call them to discuss this with them and how straight forward is rejecting my firm and joining Roehampton for clearing for the course that I have applied for?
Original post by darkknight244
(Original post by University of Roehampton (Official))Hi

Cool im going to do that. I have sent an email to Roehampton but they haven't replied, Do you think it would make sense for me to call them to discuss this with them and how straight forward is rejecting my firm and joining Roehampton for clearing for the course that I have applied for?

I think it could definitely be worth giving them a call, I would just keep in mind that it may take some time to get through. I recommend trying admissions and clearing. Good Luck

I think it could definitely be worth giving them a call, I would just keep in mind that it may take some time to get through. I recommend trying admissions and clearing. Good Luck

what date is the last date for which I can apply for a course through clearing at roehampton
For September I think you can apply until freshers week which starts on the 18th or until all the places go (I might be wrong) but I would apply as soon as possible to try and get your place. check this page for more information though

https://www.roehampton.ac.uk/clearing/

Original post by Anonymous
what date is the last date for which I can apply for a course through clearing at roehampton
For September I think you can apply until freshers week which starts on the 18th or until all the places go (I might be wrong) but I would apply as soon as possible to try and get your place. check this page for more information though

https://www.roehampton.ac.uk/clearing/

Thanks!

One last question, is there still on campus accommodation left for 1st year students? If so, how many rooms are left and how long until all the rooms run out?
Hey guys,

Best,

I've applied and been accepted for "Law and Criminology", however, when I got my acceptance letter and emails sent through it keeps saying "Law and Criminal Justice" and I can't find anything about Law and Criminology on the website. I know these two are not the same things at all so I'd like to know if you guys just refer to "Law and Criminology" as "Law and Criminal Justice". I'm sure others have had this same issue but I cant get a hold of the uni on anything so I'm just asking it here.
Hi

I'm not sure I think you'll have to ask the university directly

sorry I can't be more help

Thanks!

One last question, is there still on campus accommodation left for 1st year students? If so, how many rooms are left and how long until all the rooms run out?
Hi

it sounds like a similar course but I couldn't say because I don't do the course. but I would say maybe the courses have combined

sorry I can't be more help

I've applied and been accepted for "Law and Criminology", however, when I got my acceptance letter and emails sent through it keeps saying "Law and Criminal Justice" and I can't find anything about Law and Criminology on the website. I know these two are not the same things at all so I'd like to know if you guys just refer to "Law and Criminology" as "Law and Criminal Justice". I'm sure others have had this same issue but I cant get a hold of the uni on anything so I'm just asking it here.

Quick Reply