Turn on thread page Beta

Prague! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to Prague next April and whilst I've booked a place to stay I'm still trying to book a cheap flight. Does anyone know where I'll be able to get a cheap flight now or whether it's worth waiting a while and seeing if prices go down? I rarely fly, hence the reason I have no idea how pricing works!

ReputationRep:
    I'm hungry, so I think I might go to HUNGARY, get it!

Book'm now with Ryannair or summat.

ReputationRep:
    When my (tight arsed :p: ) sister went to Prague a couple months ago, she flew Ryanair from London after finding a cheap deal.

Then I think she later went to Sweden, Finland and Denmark with the same airline if I am not mistaken.

HTH x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vidachick)
    I'm hungry, so I think I might go to HUNGARY, get it!

Book'm now with Ryannair or summat.
    Ahaha. My sides are literally splitting

I've actually already tried Ryannair and they don't seem to fly from Liverpool/Manchester to Prague so I'd have to go down to London which means booking trains Gah! I hate travelling!

(Original post by danni_bella)
    When my (tight arsed ) sister went to Prague a couple months ago, she flew Ryanair from London after finding a cheap deal.
    Looks like my tight arse (!?) will be going from London too!

Thank you both

ReputationRep:
    You will always be able to get a cheap flight as long as you're flexible with regards to dates.

ReputationRep:
    Just go on skyscanner.net

ReputationRep:
    thanks

ReputationRep:
    does one not normally book the flight and then the accommodation?? or do it at the same time, at least?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oxymoronic)
    does one not normally book the flight and then the accommodation?? or do it at the same time, at least?

Yeh he he good point!

ReputationRep:
    i went with easyjet and it was pretty cheap

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 11, 2008
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.