The Student Room Group

Looking to take over Garden Halls contract

Hello, recently got my accommodation offer but did not get Garden Halls despite putting their rooms as my only preferences. I am looking to take over a Garden Halls contract of any room type, but preferably standard superior. Do reply to this post or PM me if you are looking for anyone to take over your Garden Halls contract! Thank you.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lookingforrdvice
Hello, recently got my accommodation offer but did not get Garden Halls despite putting their rooms as my only preferences. I am looking to take over a Garden Halls contract of any room type, but preferably standard superior. Do reply to this post or PM me if you are looking for anyone to take over your Garden Halls contract! Thank you.

Not Garden Halls but looking for someone to take over my son's tenancy for a double ensuite room in a shared flat in Victoria park available immediately. £132 PW all inclusive, 4 flatmates 3 female 1 male. Garden access and newly refurbed. Half rent during summer and son has already paid first month. He is transferring Unis so no longer needs it but booked early to avoid the rush.... Message me if you want further details
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Operajeni
Not Garden Halls b

Do not post e-mail as it's breaking forum rules.
Sorry didnt realise will remove
Original post by muttley79
do not post e-mail as it's breaking forum rules.

Hey, what's your offer? I was offered Garden Halls single ensuite catered, and I'm looking to swap for a Connaught Hall contract of any room type.
Reply 5
Hi I am willing to take the garden halls contract immediately if you want to give it up.
Same preferably standard superior. PM me
Hi!
I'd like to take over a contract for an ensuite or a Studio at Garden Halls or International Halls for 2022/2023.

Is anyone have a contract to sell for one of these?
If so please DM me
Thanks
Hi! I have have an offer for a room at Ifor Evans (single, not en-suite) for £194.88/week. I am really interested in swapping/taking any room at Garden halls/International halls, or another UCL accommodation that is close to campus. Lmk if you’re interested
I'd like to take over a contract for an Ensuite/Studio at Garden Halls or International Halls for 2022, and will be willing to pay extra fees

If anyone is interested please DM me

Thanks
I’d like to take over a contract for a room at either Garden Halls or International halls (preferably ensuite but it’s ok if it isn’t).
If anyone is interested please DM me and reply to this message as sometimes my DMs don’t work.
Thanks
I'd like to take over a contract for an Ensuite/Studio at Garden Halls or International Halls for 2022/2023, and will be willing to pay extra fees

If anyone is interested please DM me

Thanks
Reply 12
Hey, I'd love to take over a contract for a catered en-suite at College, Connaught or Garden Halls for 2022/2023, and am open to paying the extra fees. If interested please PM me asap. thanks!
I have a Townhouse Single in Garden Halls for £255pw. The room is self-catered with a shared kitchen, and the bathroom is shared with just one other resident.

I am looking to swap this with an en-suite or studio in Garden Halls, International Halls, or College Hall.
If interested, PM me!
Original post by person0
I have a Townhouse Single in Garden Halls for £255pw. The room is self-catered with a shared kitchen, and the bathroom is shared with just one other resident.

I am looking to swap this with an en-suite or studio in Garden Halls, International Halls, or College Hall.
If interested, PM me!

I have a self-catered ensuite at the newly built One Pool Street accommodation (£254.03 pw) if you want to swap :puppyeyes:
Original post by Operajeni
Not Garden Halls but looking for someone to take over my son's tenancy for a double ensuite room in a shared flat in Victoria park available immediately. £132 PW all inclusive, 4 flatmates 3 female 1 male. Garden access and newly refurbed. Half rent during summer and son has already paid first month. He is transferring Unis so no longer needs it but booked early to avoid the rush.... Message me if you want further details

Hey is this still available?
Hey I'd be super interested in taking over your contract for extras! I also have a room in a brand new accommodation at Canada Water if you're interested. Please let me know ASAP Thanxx:smile:

Original post by person0

If interested, PM me!
Hi, I do not have an en-suite or studio in these three halls, but if you find one and need to give up the contract, I would be very willing to take over the contract!
Original post by person0

If interested, PM me!
Hi do you still have the one pool street accommodation?
Hi, I have an En-suite Single room at Stapleton House, £249.48 per week. Does anyone with an en-suite room or studio at Connaught Hall or Garden Hall want to swap? The student accom is modern with large common area including outdoor space and an indoor study room and entertainment centre. It is located right next to Halloway road station which makes commuting very easy. I, however, have to spend almost all day every day near campus so I would very much prefer living in Bloomsbury. Please let me know if anyone is interested! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest