The Student Room Group
The reception
Heriot-Watt University
Visit website

Heriot-Watt University Clearing 2022

Hi all!

Welcome to Heriot-Watt's clearing thread :smile: To discuss anything and everything about clearing!

More info about HWU clearing can be found through this link! www.hw.ac.uk/clearing :thumbsup:

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask and a HWU student rep will get back to you :smile:

Do you have any questions about the clearing process?
Or want to know a bit more about a course or campus?
Anything at all - ask below and we will get back to you :smile:

Wishing you all the best of luck! :smile:

-Claire
Student Representative
(edited 1 year ago)
The reception
Heriot-Watt University
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by HWU StudentRep 1
Hi all!

Welcome to Heriot-Watt's clearing thread :smile: To discuss anything and everything about clearing!

More info about HWU clearing can be found through this link! www.hw.ac.uk/clearing :thumbsup:

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask and a HWU student rep will get back to you :smile:

Do you have any questions about the clearing process?
Or want to know a bit more about a course or campus?
Anything at all - ask below and we will get back to you :smile:

Wishing you all the best of luck! :smile:

-Claire
Student Representative

Hi,

I am a RUK student that want to apply for mechanical engineering Beng through clearing. On the website it stated that you would have to pay for three years instead of four, is this true?can you explain more?. Also if on results day I get don't get the results that are required do i still have a chance to get in with my UCAS points ? if so how much UCAS points would they normally look for?

Thank you so much.
Original post by lws.p
Hi,

I am a RUK student that want to apply for mechanical engineering Beng through clearing. On the website it stated that you would have to pay for three years instead of four, is this true?can you explain more?. Also if on results day I get don't get the results that are required do i still have a chance to get in with my UCAS points ? if so how much UCAS points would they normally look for?

Thank you so much.

Hi :smile:

Thanks for your question! At HW, you're required to pay for every year of study. However, students with good A-level/BTEC results can go directly into second year of study which would make the degree 3 years rather than 4 :smile:.

On results day we'll have a better idea of what courses have places available for RUK students. If you find yourself in Clearing, feel free to call the Clearing centre on 0131 322 3222 where we can provide you with more info on the programmes we offer! :smile:
Good morning, everyone!

Today is Scottish results day, wishing you all the best of luck!

If you have any questions about Clearing or anything else feel free to ask in this thread - it will be monitored by one of our Student Ambassadors all day and we'll get back to you :smile:.

Our Clearing line is also open until 6pm today and 5pm Wednesday-Friday this week, if you would like to apply through Clearing, feel free to call us on 0131 322 3222 :smile:.

-Claire
(edited 1 year ago)
Good morning, all!

It's A-level/BTEC results day today :smile: Wishing you all the best of luck!

If you have any Clearing or general questions, please don't hesitate to ask! This thread will be monitored by one of our Student Ambassadors all day today and they will get back to you as soon as they can.

If you would like to apply through Clearing, our clearing line is open until 7pm today and you can phone us on 0131 322 3222. :smile:

-Claire

Quick Reply

Latest