The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

University of Exeter Clearing 2022

(edited 1 year ago)
Hello, there are only 3 courses listed for U.K. Students does anyone know if this is expected to change on results day?
Thank you.
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Original post by Anonymous
Hello, there are only 3 courses listed for U.K. Students does anyone know if this is expected to change on results day?
Thank you.

Hello Anonymous,

Thank you for your question. We won't know this for sure until results day; it is unlikely that too many more courses would open up in clearing from UK students, but this is very dependent on what grades offer holders achieve. The best advice I can give is to keep an eye on this to see if it changes once we have a better picture of our vacancies. Sorry I cannot give any firmer guidance at this time.

Do let me know if you have any further questions I can help with. Otherwise, good luck with your applications and decision making.

Melody
University of Exeter Student Recruitment Team
Just a quick update to say that our live clearing vacancies page has temporarily been taken down. It will be back online at 8am next Thursday (18th August). In the meantime you can checkout our clearing hub for information on what to expect on the day and answers to FAQs.

For details on how to speak to our Admissions team see our contact us pages. We will be around a lot next week so plenty of chance to ask us any questions you might have ahead of, or on A Level results day.

Good luck to all of you waiting for results!

Melody
Our clearing vacancies are live - if you are considering applying through clearing see what is available and complete an application. If you have any questions you can contact the team on our online chat (see the website linked to) or you can call the team on 0300 555 6060 (UK callers) or +44 1392 723044 (international callers).

Hope results day is going as calmly as it could be for you today! If you have any questions or concerns, please just reach out to us.

Melody
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by UniofExeter Rep
Our clearing vacancies are live - if you are considering applying through clearing see what is available and complete an application. If you have any questions you can contact the team on our online chat (see the website linked to) or you can call the team on 0300 555 6060 (UK callers) or +44 1392 723044 (international callers).

Hope results day is going as calmly as it could be for you today! If you have any questions or concerns, please just reach out to us.
Melody

I sent an email about moving course a couple of days ago - I have an unconditional for one exeter course but was hoping to move to another. I was told that no decision could be made until today, but do you know when I might hear? thanks :smile:
Original post by sadied123
I sent an email about moving course a couple of days ago - I have an unconditional for one exeter course but was hoping to move to another. I was told that no decision could be made until today, but do you know when I might hear? thanks :smile:

Hi Sadied123,

First of all congratulations on receiving your Unconditional offer! If you have already sent an email to [email protected] then this will definitely be actioned, however, it may take slightly longer than usual due to how busy the team can get on results day. If you are at all concerned then feel free give us a call on 0300 5556060 and we'll be happy to help further. Hope this helps!

Maisie
Exeter Student Rep
Original post by sadied123

Hi sadied123,

The team will be getting back to you ASAP. The fact you had contacted us ahead of results day should mean you are higher up the list but we have had an awful lot of emails over the last few days so do bear with us :smile: It should be in the next few days, so continue to sit tight. I know you seem to have spent the whole summer waiting patiently, but hopefully within the next few days it will all come together as you want and you'll be able to crack on with preparing to join us in a few weeks!

Sorry I cannot be more precise, if I could chase up each one of your queries I would!!

Melody
Hi. I applied for an engineering clearing course 3 days ago and even received an offer from the university. However, I would like to change the course in clearing now to Mechanical Engineering BEng. Is it possible to do so? I have also submitted a separate application for that course.
Original post by deepakla4
Hi. I applied for an engineering clearing course 3 days ago and even received an offer from the university. However, I would like to change the course in clearing now to Mechanical Engineering BEng. Is it possible to do so? I have also submitted a separate application for that course.

Hello deepakla4,

I assume that you are an International student? The best advice at this stage would be to talk to our Admissions team directly so that they can look at your records and advise you on what might be possible - I know they would usually consider all change of course requests if there is a space on your new programme. Without seeing your applications and knowing what stage different clearing applications have got to it is difficult for me to provide any firmer information in this forum.

You can contact us in the following ways:
- Contact us through our online live chat
- Email us at [email protected]
- Call us on 0300 555 6060 (UK callers) or +44 1392 723044 (international callers).

Melody
Thanks so much, I got an email on Friday confirming my course change and cant wait to get started! Massively appreciate everything the admissions team have done over the last week, kudos to you!!

Quick Reply