The Student Room Group

halls swap 2022-2023 UCL

Hello everyone!
I have been offered an En-suite Single Room at Beaumont Court, which is a self-catered hall. Weekly fees are £275.52 and its a 39 week contract. I am looking to swap with someone at Garden halls. I am looking for a non-en-suite in the self-catered hall. If interested, please, reply :smile:
Yana

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hello!

I just received an offer for an amazing large En-suite Single Room at St Pancras Way. St Pancras is said to be one of the most lively hall, and it has been recently renovated. The rent is €280. i’m wondering if anyone would be willing to swap for a hall that’s closer to UCL? As my parents want me to stay closer to UCL as I’m in international student.

I’m looking to switch to a superior standard room at garden halls, an en-suite at astor college, or an en-suite at john adams, or really any hall that is closer to UCL.

St pancras way really isnt too far, it is said to be one of the best halls, it’s renovated, everything is nice and modern, and it’s very lively. It’s just that my parents want me to stay extremely close to UCL

If interested please contact me through here Thank you so much!!
Reply 2
I am also in the same situation as @Rbf199 with a single en-suite room at St Pancras Way. However, I am in need of an en-suite room in a hall that is within a closer distance to UCL (due to concerns of commuting such distance as an international student).

It would be preferable if it were a Studio En-Suite room, but if not, that's completely fine!

If you are interested and the offer above isn't available, please get in touch with me on here as well. Thank you so much!!
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 3
Hello! I also have an en-suite single room at St Pancras Way and the rent is 281.47ppw, the rooms and facilities looks modern and spacious but I'm hoping to look for a hall that is closer to UCL, is anyone interested in swapping? I'm looking for single or single en-suite rooms only.

I'm hoping to look for gardens hall, astor college, schafer house but I welcome anyone who is interested, I don't mind a room with a higher/lower rent I just really want a hall near UCL :-)
Reply 4
Hey! I am at James Lighthill which is much closer to campus and I’m happy to swap (I have an ensuite room for £240 per week).
Original post by Rbf199
Hello!

I just received an offer for an amazing large En-suite Single Room at St Pancras Way. St Pancras is said to be one of the most lively hall, and it has been recently renovated. The rent is €280. i’m wondering if anyone would be willing to swap for a hall that’s closer to UCL? As my parents want me to stay closer to UCL as I’m in international student.

I’m looking to switch to a superior standard room at garden halls, an en-suite at astor college, or an en-suite at john adams, or really any hall that is closer to UCL.

St pancras way really isnt too far, it is said to be one of the best halls, it’s renovated, everything is nice and modern, and it’s very lively. It’s just that my parents want me to stay extremely close to UCL

If interested please contact me through here Thank you so much!!
Reply 5
Original post by zta
I am also in the same situation as @Rbf199 with a single en-suite room at St Pancras Way. However, I am in need of an en-suite room in a hall that is within a closer distance to UCL (due to concerns of commuting such distance as an international student).

It would be preferable if it were a Studio En-Suite room, but if not, that's completely fine!

If you are interested and the offer above isn't available, please get in touch with me on here as well. Thank you so much!!

I’m also interested in this :smile: I am at James Lighthill which is much closer to campus and I’m happy to swap (I have an ensuite room for £240 per week).
Looking to take over someone's contract at Garden Halls for 2022-2023!! Please dm me if you have anything available or know someone!!!
Reply 7
Hey yana, I have been offered campbell west. Weekly fees are 230pw and its also a 39 week contract. If youre interested please dm me :smile:

Original post by yana1606
Hello everyone!
I have been offered an En-suite Single Room at Beaumont Court, which is a self-catered hall. Weekly fees are £275.52 and its a 39 week contract. I am looking to swap with someone at Garden halls. I am looking for a non-en-suite in the self-catered hall. If interested, please, reply :smile:
Yana
Hi , I have been offered a Non ensuite room at Ian Baker house for £206.50 per week (39 week contract) , Self catered
-and it’s about 5 minute walk from UCLs main campus I am looking to swap with someone for an En Suite self catered room with a budget of around £245 but can go slightly higher! Feel free to message me!
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 9
Hi! I got offered a single room not ensuite at John Adams Hall for 206per week, its also only 5 minutes away from campus.
I really needed an ensuite room for religious reasons but didn't get one
If anyone is looking to swap and wants a cheaper/closer accom let me know!!
Hello joxin, I have a large single room at Schaefer House - would you be interested?
(edited 1 year ago)
Hiya!

I got offered a non-ensuite room at International hall, catered for £245.28 per week. It is 10 min walking distance from UCL main campus.

I would like to swap with somebody that has an ensuite room near campus, max. 15-20 mins walking distance from the main quad. I don't mind if the price is a bit more expensive.
Original post by en8827
Hi! I got offered a single room not ensuite at John Adams Hall for 206per week, its also only 5 minutes away from campus.

i have a single en-suite at st pancras way, the room is really nice: https://www.ucl.ac.uk/accommodation/...st-pancras-way
decent walk and only 1 stop on the tube
Original post by en8827

Hi I'm interested! Could you dm me?
Reply 14
Hi I have a single shared bathroom catered at Connaught Hall for £252pw. It's an 8 min walk from UCL. I would like to switch to an en-suit room at Connaught or Garden Halls. Please let me know if you can swap/ know somebody who would want to.

I really need an en-suite room for religious purposes :smile:
Original post by newstudent567
where?

ramsay hall
Original post by Rawleka
Hey! I am at James Lighthill which is much closer to campus and I’m happy to swap (I have an ensuite room for £240 per week).

Hi! I would love to swap I’ve been offered a large single room at Campbell House West (12 square metres or above) for £230pw. It’s about a 4 min walk from campus.
Original post by Rawleka

Hi! Would you be interested in swapping with an ensuite at East central house?
Hi! I would love to swap for James Lighthill. I've been offered a large single room at Campbell House West for £230pw which is about a 4-min walk from campus if you would like to swap too.
Hi! I have been offered a Non ensuite room at Ian Baker house for £206.50 per week (39 week contract) and it’s Self catered.

-its very close to campus it’s about 5 minute walk from UCLs main campus I would love to swap looking with someone for an En Suite self catered room
please message me if you’re interested!
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest