The Student Room Group

This discussion is no longer active so you won't be able to reply.Check out other Related discussions

Heelp

Can wearing a swimming costume in a shower with your boyfriend be a contraception?i gave him a blowjob and he ejaculated on the top of my legs(very top) and idk if any got in between my creases of my private area with water or something. Could I be pregnant,I wore a swimming costume?and yes I might of asked this before but I’ve lost the responses/they’ve deleted. And no I am not “uneducated” it is because people at school said it is possible.
I believe it is possible, to get pregnant as you aren’t wearing a condom or on any form of birth control. It would be worth getting a test xx
Original post by Anonymous
Can wearing a swimming costume in a shower with your boyfriend be a contraception?i gave him a blowjob and he ejaculated on the top of my legs(very top) and idk if any got in between my creases of my private area with water or something. Could I be pregnant,I wore a swimming costume?and yes I might of asked this before but I’ve lost the responses/they’ve deleted. And no I am not “uneducated” it is because people at school said it is possible.
No, it is not contraception.
Original post by hijijijooookl
I believe it is possible, to get pregnant as you aren’t wearing a condom or on any form of birth control. It would be worth getting a test xx

I’ve been told it’s impossible from everyone what???
Original post by black tea
No, it is not contraception.

I didn’t mean that I mean is it possible to get pregnant
You could be pregnant. Each ejaculation contains millions and millions of sperm cells and all you need to get pregnant is 1 of these sperm cells to fertilize with an egg. It's very risky. You need to test.

Latest