The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
emilina
call him then :yep:

wait, how many dates/how long have you been seeing each other/known each other etc. and when did you last see/talk to him? don't wanna seem clingy :nah:

ive met him twice...talked a bit with lots of texts but we were texting last night and he didnt reply to the last one and i text him today and he didnt reply either
Reply 21
call him for gods sake. its cool when girls are confident
Reply 22
emilina
lol ok, in the mean time, this one doesn't need sound http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=oSQJP40PcGI

What moonwalking bear? :shifty:

I like you. You keep me amused. Do you write essays too?

Lucy have you called him yet?
Reply 23
nope, no calling yet :frown:
Reply 24
pink_lucie
ive met him twice...talked a bit with lots of texts but we were texting last night and he didnt reply to the last one and i text him today and he didnt reply either

Oh, ok. Perhaps don't call him then. Let him come to you hun.
Reply 25
Sarky
What moonwalking bear? :shifty:

I like you. You keep me amused. Do you write essays too?

Lucy have you called him yet?

didn't you see it? lol

why thank you, you amused me too :smile:. i'm doing an essay atm. . or at least would be if TSR would go away and stop being distracting :s-smilie: haha

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=KxolDDBoPu0 i don't have many more without sound lol

OP,i would suggest you wait and see if he texts back today, if not wait till tomorrow and just call him, it's not like you only saw him yesterday or something. go for it :five:
Reply 26
aghhh its soooo hard...
Reply 27
emilina
didn't you see it? lol

why thank you, you amused me too :smile:. i'm doing an essay atm. . or at least would be if TSR would go away and stop being distracting :s-smilie: haha

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=KxolDDBoPu0 i don't have many more without sound lol

OP,i would suggest you wait and see if he texts back today, if not wait till tomorrow and just call him, it's not like you only saw him yesterday or something. go for it :five:

LMAO I'm in the library! I just got loads of evil "stfu" glares lol.

Thanks for that :smile:

In hindsight I think you should wait hun because its only a very recent thing. I know you're sitting here obsessing about it but he's probably playing xbox or something...:rolleyes:
Lifes too short to play games, just call him.
Reply 29
Sarky
LMAO I'm in the library! I just got loads of evil "stfu" glares lol.

Thanks for that :smile:

In hindsight I think you should wait hun because its only a very recent thing. I know you're sitting here obsessing about it but he's probably playing xbox or something...:rolleyes:

lol that happened to me the other day, there was this hilarious thread in H&R and i was trying so hard not to laugh and i was sitting in the middle of this deadly silent library :p:

no problem :proud:

:ditto: to the advice to the OP. guys tend to lose track of time i have found lol. my ex use to text me and be like 'i went out, and then did ironing and then read and then did this and forgot to text you, sorry' lol
Reply 30
ok call now or leave it?
whats with all the male hate on this thread?
Reply 32
NO! They call. :p:
Reply 33
argh not helping :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending