Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    OK, so the new kid in Corrie, Peter's son Simon, is he the kid in the Rice Krispies ad? The one where the three kids are counting how many rice krispies there are? And then he says 64 in his really cute accent?

I am sure it's the same kid but no-one else seems to know what I'm talking about.

ReputationRep:
    yeah he is lol

ReputationRep:
    I know what you mean... I think they could be the same, although I thought Simon seems younger?

64 or 65???? That has sparked many a debate.

ReputationRep:
    He says 65 :p:. There was a debate about what number he said a while ago lol

Yeah it's the same kid by my reckoning

ReputationRep:
    haha i just noticed that, we had just been watching corrie then i saw him the ad, me n ma flatmate couldnt decide if it was him at first but it is!

aww he's so cute and has such a Yorkshire accent, it reminds me of home

ReputationRep:
    Indeed he is.

ReputationRep:
    That kid is annoying. Well, the ad is annoying anyway :p:

But yes, they do look very similar!

It's 65, we established that on another thread.

I don't like that kid, he annoys me in the Rice Krispy advert
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Balls you beat me to it, Was just about to make the exact same thread.. Ahh well

ReputationRep:
    Yep, it is him. And I'm glad it's not just me he annoys!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 13, 2008
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.