Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hey, i have two koosh balls at home that i bought when i was in america, and lots of my friends want one...but i cant find them anywhere where i live (africa)... but im going to be coming to england soon.
    Does anyone know where i can definitely find koosh balls??
    thanks

these are like the fuzzy balls, usually made from latex, come in different colours and all..

ReputationRep:
    These things?

Try here, a quick and easy Google search.

Here's a direct link if you honestly still can't find them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sparxy)
    These things?

Try here, a quick and easy Google search.

Here's a direct link if you honestly still can't find them.
    hey thanks
    but.. anyone know any stores, so i can just pop in and get them, i dont have a credit card..

ReputationRep:
    try toy stores or something, that's what I used to have when I was little. don't know any specific ones though..

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 11, 2008
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.