The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

probably my 17th birthday last year, it was the last birthday i got to spend with my auntie
Democracy
Not in a very long time.

I was tempted to ask if it was last in 2004 when arsenal last won the premiership, but I won't.

You seem like a nice guy (by TSR standards), and I hope you feel truelly feel happy soon. Seriously, I'm not taking the piss.

Last time I felt trully happy was at breakfast time, had a combination of muesli and golden nuggets, hadn't had golden nuggets in ages, they were great. And I suppose later today I was really happy when I spoke to my friend, talking about ideas and trips and other stuff.
fisherman
I was tempted to ask if it was last in 2004 when arsenal last won the premiership, but I won't.

:biggrin:

You seem like a nice guy (by TSR standards), and I hope you feel truelly feel happy soon. Seriously, I'm not taking the piss.

Ah thank you :smile:
Just under 2 months ago. Spend the weekend with a girl I liked (still do really). Stuff happened, she said she liked me. But there the happiness ended, Bath to Aberystwyth is just too far really.
Before that, was probably right at the start of the summer. Spend ages with my ex. Then we split (she couldn't cope with the fact I was going to uni and she wasn't).

Yeah, can see a pattern emerging here.
rockrunride
Soon the man of your dreams will come to you, armed with balloons! :biggrin:

Don't give up hope yet.

Ahaha, that's so great. I hope he ascends from the sky by helium ones.
Reply 45
Democracy
Haha thanks very much :biggrin:

you're welcome
Since June 23rd till present day......I have felt happy every single day (bar a few off days). Love my life & everything in it...long may it continue
Whenever when I wake up at 7am and realise I don't have to go to school or work that morning.

The christmas season, and whenever I hear christmas songs.

Most of all when I'm at work, and a manager I really like hugs me or speaks to me. It makes my day. Unfortunately it's unrequited... hurts like hell... :frown:
fisherman

Last time I felt trully happy was at breakfast time, had a combination of muesli and golden nuggets, hadn't had golden nuggets in ages, they were great. And I suppose later today I was really happy when I spoke to my friend, talking about ideas and trips and other stuff.

Actually, I'm pretty content reading this on TSR; the ground of prejudice, hatred etc.

Tbh Fishers we've also had our fair share of arguments; remember that time I possed you on that paedophile thread, then a few weeks ago I negged you on the thread on football, because I was talking completely out of my arse and didn't know a thing I was on about. And that time we got into a dispute about whales. We're all human in the end I suppose.

Reading that post made me feel a lot better. :smile:
Reply 49
I'm rarely COMPLETELY happy- who is? But yeah, christmas day is always good for me. And random moments of bliss with my boyfriend, or good times with my friends, must come pretty close.
just now, because ive realised i AM over him!:smile:

and most of the time tbh, like when im out on walks/biking round the countryside/lakes... im a very content person in general:smile: well, i was until recently but baahh...who needs him?:smile:
Reply 51
Well im content most of the time, but thinking about it its not the same as being completely happy.
I suppose im happy happy when im around the people i love and having a good time, sometimes i do just stop and think about how lucky i am and that makes me smile.

Other times im stressed out and get mad!!
pretty much everyday really, not that I dont have my ups and downs but i usually try to keep happy becuase way i see it what is the effing point in being sad? two things can make you sad, internal and external factors. you can do only so much about external factors, but if you can keep your internal factors sorted one is a happy chappy :woo:
the morning i woke up for my first day at drama school :biggrin:
felt amazing.
still does.
A lot. Usually around mes amis :love:.
the last time i had proper euphoria (it might sound a bit tacky) - the other day i was jogging over a bridge at sunset with a view for miles and my favourite song just starting on my ipod :smile:
rockrunride
Actually, I'm pretty content reading this on TSR; the ground of prejudice, hatred etc.

Tbh Fishers we've also had our fair share of arguments; remember that time I possed you on that paedophile thread, then a few weeks ago I negged you on the thread on football, because I was talking completely out of my arse and didn't know a thing I was on about. And that time we got into a dispute about whales. We're all human in the end I suppose.

Reading that post made me feel a lot better. :smile:

You have a good memory of who you rep. I couldn't remember the last person I repped.

And I don't remember you possing me on the paedo thread, or negging me for footballers. I remember some people repping me, just don't remember who. I don't bother remembering TSR names, and rockrunride is a bit of a weird name to remember. I suppose the username mean something to the guy who chooses them, but little to anyone else. Why did you choose it anyways?

I remember the whales though. I was trying to get a debate on whaling in the thread, you weren't having it and were slightly sulky.

Looking back through my rep, I see your neg. "Damn you. Rockrunride" was your comment, it made me smile a bit, as it sounded to me like you were damning me to eternal damnation in hell. It's not an expression anyone up here uses. Did I neg you first? I can't remember, but I would have left my name.

I'm glad you feel better. I think you seem nice enough. Right now, I'm pretty happy. I have some chocolate with hazelnuts in it which is nice, and I have some good music. Rockstar by N.E.R.D is the current song, I like it because it brings back memories of good parties and good women. I have a bunch of uni forms to fill in, which I am kind of putting off by going on here.

Take care.
Reply 57
I'm never happy nowadays and I reckon I never will be. There is never a chance to just relax without anything on your mind. And on top of that there is the lousy weather.

To be honest, I think rather than being an emotion, happiness is a state of mind.
Reply 58
when I walked back sopping wet after I pushed someone in a swimming pool fully dressed and they got me back and I realised I had no clean/dry clothes left. I actually stopped and thought.. wow, I feel dead happy. :smile:
I wish I were happy.

Latest

Trending

Trending