The Student Room Group

Texting 😩

I've been texting a girl I like, and my texts are just generally poor. Today she texted me abt something important to her, that I believe she found amusing, and thought I would too. I, however, was at my best friend's birthday party, and so had to text her while playing a game of Uno, further amplifying how bad my texts were :frown:(.

I mean, I've read through my texts, and my dumbass can't think of anything I would now change to be better. The conversation died pretty quick, and I felt it was just weak and unengaging for her overall. Should I message now and say something like 'sorry for my off texting earlier, I still can't quite believe how the *** turned out - I'm genuinely scared to do it myself now lol

I wish I could have conveyed my interest a little better lmao, but I was at ****'s birthday party and was getting constantly bugged by them :frown:('

??

just a yes (send message like above) or no (don't) would be nice :smile:)

tbh I'm already leaning towards the latter - and I'll just try and meet up with them and chat irl soon. and make up for that texting lol.
Original post by Anonymous
I've been texting a girl I like, and my texts are just generally poor. Today she texted me abt something important to her, that I believe she found amusing, and thought I would too. I, however, was at my best friend's birthday party, and so had to text her while playing a game of Uno, further amplifying how bad my texts were :frown:(.

I mean, I've read through my texts, and my dumbass can't think of anything I would now change to be better. The conversation died pretty quick, and I felt it was just weak and unengaging for her overall. Should I message now and say something like 'sorry for my off texting earlier, I still can't quite believe how the *** turned out - I'm genuinely scared to do it myself now lol

I wish I could have conveyed my interest a little better lmao, but I was at ****'s birthday party and was getting constantly bugged by them :frown:('

??

just a yes (send message like above) or no (don't) would be nice :smile:)

tbh I'm already leaning towards the latter - and I'll just try and meet up with them and chat irl soon. and make up for that texting lol.

Yes, I think you should send the message. I think you should explain that you were out too, just so they understand better.
Original post by PurringSpoon25
Yes, I think you should send the message. I think you should explain that you were out too, just so they understand better.

Would you say this is good?

'Sorry my texting was a bit dry earlier - it was rlly funny, especially that ****** bit - but I was out at ****s birthday party

They kept on pestering me and I couldn't properly formulate what I wanted to say :frown:(

Anyway, I'm genuinely scared to do a file import now lol'

'Sorry my texting was a bit dry earlier - it was rlly funny, especially that ****** bit - but I was out at ****s birthday party

They kept on pestering me and I couldn't properly formulate what I wanted to say :frown:(

Sounds good to me.

Yeah this sounds good :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending