The Student Room Group

AQA A Level Psychology notes [Predicted A]

Here are my psychology notes from 2022 to help you all, these notes are really good and condensed, they contain all the useful information you need.
These notes have helped me go from a D grade to an A/B grade, so yes it does really help. My teacher has said that I was the hardest working student she's ever met in her 20 years of teaching, all thanks to my effective revision skills. It's funny how I was almost failing to now almost getting full marks. If I can do really well, then so can you.

-These notes are from 2022 so they leave out some topics that aren't included in this years spec, but not all of them. The files were too big so I had to make each attachment per topic

PAPER 1- Social Influence, Memory, Attachment, Psychopathology
PAPER 2- Approaches, Biopsychology, Research Methods
PAPER 3- Issues & Debates, Gender, Schizophrenia, Aggression
(edited 1 year ago)
Thank you very much for posting these, and for mentioning the exam board and that it's for the slightly reduced 2022 spec.
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 2
Original post by DataVenia
Thank you very much for posting these, and for mentioning the exam board and that it's for the slightly reduced 2022 spec.

just a note, im gunna re upload the notes because i accidently mixed some of the topics up
Reply 3
Did you re-upload them?

Quick Reply

Latest