Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mother_Russia)
    Ah.

So, you're not a Current UCL Student, as the thread title suggests?
    No I just decided to use the opportunity to ask a question that had gone unanswered elsewhere. I will go ahead and file you under "Stick firmly lodged up backside"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JoannaMilano)
    And shall we file you under "illiterate and therefore unable to read the thread title" or "thinks they're so special the rules only apply to other people"?

It's bad enough posting in the wrong thread, but to follow up by being rude? You aren't going to get much help here.
    I explained why I posted in this thread in what seemed an acceptable manner, and then responded to the unnecessary sarcasm. Anyway don't bother responding to this I will leave you guys to it.

*****es be craaaaayzayyyy
    FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nb0)
    *****es be craaaaayzayyyy
    FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

We're just awful really! :P

ReputationRep:
    I'm not part of this clan any more :angel:

i want my exam timetable *stamp and pout*

ReputationRep:
    When will the exam timetable come out

They were out by this time last year

ReputationRep:
    I know right! I need to know what's in store for me. I hope I don't screwed over by this timetable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ade9000)
    I know right! I need to know what's in store for me. I hope I don't screwed over by this timetable.
    Exactly!I have 8 exams which last over 3-4 weeks so I need to know which one to prioritise first. Now if the exam timetable comes out next week Friday then it'll only leave me with 3-4 weeks to revise for the first exam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ultimate1)
    Exactly!I have 8 exams which last over 3-4 weeks so I need to know which one to prioritise first. Now if the exam timetable comes out next week Friday then it'll only leave me with 3-4 weeks to revise for the first exam
    I have a feeling the timetable is gonna be ****ed up and give me 3 exams on one day or some ****

ReputationRep:
    obligatory exam timetable moan.

i only have 2 exams but i have to learn the syllabus from scratch so i'd prefer it if they were towards the end... if either (or, god forbid, both) are at the beginning, then i need to push my essay completion timetable forward so i can deal with them. and i'd rather not do that.

are they usually on the same date every year?

ReputationRep:
    Word on the street, is that the timetable is being released today...
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by littleshambles)
    obligatory exam timetable moan.

i only have 2 exams but i have to learn the syllabus from scratch so i'd prefer it if they were towards the end... if either (or, god forbid, both) are at the beginning, then i need to push my essay completion timetable forward so i can deal with them. and i'd rather not do that.

are they usually on the same date every year?
    No, they're not. Especially since Easter is so early this year...

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Couldxbe)
    No, they're not. Especially since Easter is so early this year...

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
    You mean the end of this term? Didn't it just end a day later last year on 23rd as opposed to 22nd this year?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Ultimate1)
    You mean the end of this term? Didn't it just end a day later last year on 23rd as opposed to 22nd this year?
    Hmm, maybe Just everyone keeps talking about how early Easter is, I presumed term had been changed to account for this. Either way, when I was at UCL exam times varied widely. For example, one course was examined end of April one year and then mid-May the next.

So my advice is not to presume they will be the same...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Couldxbe)
    Hmm, maybe Just everyone keeps talking about how early Easter is, I presumed term had been changed to account for this. Either way, when I was at UCL exam times varied widely. For example, one course was examined end of April one year and then mid-May the next.

So my advice is not to presume they will be the same...
    I see :lol:. Thanks for the advice. The timetable seems a bit like a lottery.

Just waiting for the blasted timetables to come out now already.

ReputationRep:
    I have a feeling the timetable will come tomorrow.
    Last year it came the friday before term ended (so last friday).

ReputationRep:
    Apparently the exam timetable has been release on portico.

It's crashing though so can't even access it

ReputationRep:
    4 exams back-to-back....

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCC CCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

ReputationRep:
    My exam timetable is surprisingly nice compared to last year

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 23, 2018
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.