The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Current UCL students' chat thread!

Scroll to see replies

GAH! I know, it wasn't just fine, it was brilliant at Heaven! We need to petition the organisers.

As for the Easter break, I'm in town until the 5th April, need to do some courseworkage.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 241
the reason they moved it from heaven was because heaven was taken over by new management. the new management weren't willing to have a student night and so they had to find another venue. there must be something better than south of the thames?
Reply 242
I'm bored of work. Also, I'm going back to London for Easter on Monday. Will anyone be in the library? Wear a yellow hat or something, so I know it's someone from TSR, but I don't have to go through the crushing social embarrassment of admitting my affiliation with the site.
Dann
I'm bored of work. Also, I'm going back to London for Easter on Monday. Will anyone be in the library? Wear a yellow hat or something, so I know it's someone from TSR, but I don't have to go through the crushing social embarrassment of admitting my affiliation with the site.

How can you work there? The English bit drives me nuts, it's too creaky and I'm bored of reading the pretentious graffiti :woo:
smoosabitmega
How can you work there? The English bit drives me nuts, it's too creaky and I'm bored of reading the pretentious graffiti :woo:

Whenever I go into French, I get several pairs of beady eyes fixed on me, and looks of disdain for breaking the silence.

Senate House ftw.
Reply 245
Senate House is like 1,000,000 degrees hot. LSE library ftw! Where everyone works harder than you.
Reply 246
Science library is good. Chairs are uncomfortable in some of the reading rooms, but meh. I really should start revising... first exam is less than 4 weeks away :frown:
Reply 247

you know whats the best?
Photographic memory.

They should give a course on that >>>
Reply 248
Hi! Could anyone tell me some informations about the courses
1. Statistics, Economics and Finance
2. Statistics and Management for business?

Which is better and were can i work if i have the one and where if i have the no. 2?

I am thinking to do after my first degree ACCA or Actuarial Science, so which is more closer?

Thanking you in advance! :smile:
Reply 249
matheo!
Hi! Could anyone tell me some informations about the courses
1. Statistics, Economics and Finance
2. Statistics and Management for business?

Which is better and were can i work if i have the one and where if i have the no. 2?

I am thinking to do after my first degree ACCA or Actuarial Science, so which is more closer?

Thanking you in advance! :smile:

i'll make note of your name as to remember to ignore your question for a while when you ask it in the right place.
matheo!
its very difficult someone to help me from this thread? you will not kill anyone just help....HELP HELP HELP ... YOU KNOW... :mad: :mad: :mad:

There's a thread titled "Ask a UCL student." This is current students' chat!
Reply 251
rockrunride
There's a thread titled "Ask a UCL student." This is current students' chat!

Which he also posted in.

matheo!
its very difficult someone to help me from this thread? you will not kill anyone just help....HELP HELP HELP ... YOU KNOW...

Is it possible that people don't know the answer, so didn't write anything in your thread, the ask a ucl student one or here? Maybe look in the (online?) prospectus to try and make up your own mind, or email one of the tutors to ask? I'm sure if someone knows then they'll answer the question.
Thread revival!!! Any current students want to chat? :smile: Stop reving ya'all.
Did a 5000-word essay in one day on Sunday... am still mighty impressed with myself :smile:
Have mild flu and an exam in two days, a very bad combination. :frown:
Have just realised that if I dont pass exams for this year, then I have to do them all over again next year! Eeep.

So much Classics to re-revise and all that.... maybe I should go for Ritalin and just never sleep for the next week? lol
Reply 256
I would totally do the Ritalin chat if I knew where to get some.
anyone for the summer ball? £40 is a bit steep but looks wile fun.
was thinking that yeah BH, apparently last years wasn't awesome.
Reply 259
Who is the guy with a pony tail who sometimes studies in Scandanavian Studies and is on TSR? I saw him (you, if you're reading this) in TSR in the Main Library computer cluster.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending