The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Current UCL students' chat thread!

Scroll to see replies

grumble grumble tired and done no work grumble.
Why didn't I do sociology? Oh yeah UCL doesn't do it. Damn.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 281
Hylean
It cause English students can't write, everyone knows that. :rolleyes:

lol lol lol :cool:
Reply 282
Dann
lol lol lol :cool:

I see you caught onto my fiendish plan. :cool:
Reply 283
Urgh, Bishopsgate is effort to get to for exams. Especially when you leave uni at about 9:25 for a 10am exam :frown: Only 4 more exams in total to go!
james s
Urgh, Bishopsgate is effort to get to for exams. Especially when you leave uni at about 9:25 for a 10am exam :frown: Only 4 more exams in total to go!

HAHA

don't moan. some of us travel over an hour just to get to euston. So, I have to leave an hour to get to uni daily. Bishopsgate is opposite end of london from me so takes me 1.5 hours to get to. :frown: One woudl think ucl is rich enough to have it's own exam halls to accommodate everyone closer to the main campus!
Reply 285
blue_shift86
HAHA

don't moan. some of us travel over an hour just to get to euston. So, I have to leave an hour to get to uni daily. Bishopsgate is opposite end of london from me so takes me 1.5 hours to get to. :frown: One woudl think ucl is rich enough to have it's own exam halls to accommodate everyone closer to the main campus!

Sucks to be you, really. It only takes 20 minutes on the tube to get there, as I found out today, which is annoying, but meh. Having space big enough to sit 3-400 people for an exam isn't likely to be useful for the rest of the year, and as we know, space is a premium in central london.
james s
Sucks to be you, really. It only takes 20 minutes on the tube to get there, as I found out today, which is annoying, but meh. Having space big enough to sit 3-400 people for an exam isn't likely to be useful for the rest of the year, and as we know, space is a premium in central london.

They could spead the exams out a bit more i guess? maybe saturdays and sundays?:p: . I just feel they could better spend the money they use renting out exam halls.

what exam u got at bishopsgate?
blue_shift86
HAHA

Really? I'm in Kentish Town, whereabouts are you based?
rockrunride

slightly north of Wembley Park :frown: ...living at home with parents.
blue_shift86
slightly north of Wembley Park :frown: ...living at home with parents.

I bet you can see the stadium from your house though! *jealous*

The Met line's pretty efficient, though, with that really long speedy section between Wembley and Finchley Road.
rockrunride
I bet you can see the stadium from your house though! *jealous*

The Met line's pretty efficient, though, with that really long speedy section between Wembley and Finchley Road.

Ah yes, actually i'm from north of wembley on jubilee line (not naming a station) :p: So get train to wembley then get met from wembley. I pass wembley stadium daily. It's really annoying on match day. get loads of football fans and **** congregating and being pissed on the trains and platforms!
Reply 291
And I'm done with exams.
I hate you.
Dann
And I'm done with exams.

:frown:
Reply 294
Also, who is the user called 'BetterThanYesterday', and why have they dominated so many UCL threads on my subscribed threads feed?
Reply 295
rockrunride

Me too! Am about halfway up Kentish Town Road. I hate the 134 bus with a burning all-consuming rage:mad:
paddy
Me too! Am about halfway up Kentish Town Road. I hate the 134 bus with a burning all-consuming rage:mad:

Having had to take both buses regularly, I can assure you it's better than the 390!
paddy

I'm just off Prince of Wales Road, well quite a bit off but meh. Halfway up sounds like NW1 territory, am I right?

And as for the 134, it's better than the 24, fo sho. The 24 annoyingly stops at Warren Street to change drivers, making me late for lectures on more than one occasion. If only I lived on the 29 route..
Reply 298
rockrunride
I'm just off Prince of Wales Road, well quite a bit off but meh. Halfway up sounds like NW1 territory, am I right?

And as for the 134, it's better than the 24, fo sho. The 24 annoyingly stops at Warren Street to change drivers, making me late for lectures on more than one occasion. If only I lived on the 29 route..

Prince of Wales Road is my bus stop! Castle Road be where I hang out, so yeah NW1. The 134 has changed drivers at Warren Street more than once for me too, fecking annoying.

Onearmedbandit
Having had to take both buses regularly, I can assure you it's better than the 390!

Really hard to believe anything is worse than the 134. I hate it so much. I am on my way to a lecture, and (this happens at LEAST once a week) I see not one but TWO ****ing 134 buses sail right past before I make it to the stop. I then have to wait another good 15 minutes. I HATE BUSES.

One thing I hate more than buses are WOMEN WITH PRAMS. ARGH!! They think they OWN the ****ing place! It's so annoying! They NEVER fold them up when it's busy either! If I ever have children I will REFUSE using a pram, because they're ****ing inconsiderate and DANGEROUS on public transport (mainly escalators in tube stations that is dangerous but still).
Although once I was on a bus with 2 prams already on it, and at 3 consecutive stops the driver had to refuse other women with prams. IT WAS AMAZING. They looked so pissed off, it made my day:yep:

But yeah. Public transport sucks balls.
Reply 299
paddy
Prince of Wales Road is my bus stop! Castle Road be where I hang out, so yeah NW1. The 134 has changed drivers at Warren Street more than once for me too, fecking annoying.

Really hard to believe anything is worse than the 134. I hate it so much. I am on my way to a lecture, and (this happens at LEAST once a week) I see not one but TWO ****ing 134 buses sail right past before I make it to the stop. I then have to wait another good 15 minutes. I HATE BUSES.

Clearly you've either never experienced the joys of the 29 and its nighttime version, or you've erased your memory of it. The latter I wouldn't blame you for.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending