Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)
    Ha its not the amount of nights out we have, just the fact that they end up lasting 20+ hours at a time, lol Thursday to Friday we were up 40 hours and tonight we were out or sessioning from about 6pm till about half an hour ago XD

No more of that in term time

Erm yeah your year is pretty high for fails, I think, we had like 20 doing resits in our year
    Who's we, haha?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Philosoraptor)
    Who's we, haha?
    His year in law, presumably.

ReputationRep:
    Who's we, haha?
    Erm my social group lol, some of which are from my year in Law :yep:

I also had fun with subs in my room :awesome:

But as for identities, :iiam:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)

I also had fun with subs in my room :awesome:
    :rofl:
    Hahah!!! I forgot about that.
    Shame I never got to see you two - I'd fecked off to cyprus by then!
    Ah well there's next year!!
    Although I'm going to be bloody busy - as I'm jumping up a year to clinics - Start is 1st September, finish 30th July!!! ARGH

ReputationRep:
    I found out I passed ages ago - 47 did not - and 77 first years also failed :O
    Indeed

ReputationRep:
    Kinda disappointed with the SB, especially with the "funfair". Calvin Harris was alright though. Comedy moment was my housemate dropping his phone in the river on the way down. The following Club Neon was better I think, though I was far, far more intoxicated that night, and it took me all weekend and then some to recover.

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:
    Hahah!!! I forgot about that.
    Shame I never got to see you two - I'd fecked off to cyprus by then!
    Ah well there's next year!!
    Although I'm going to be bloody busy - as I'm jumping up a year to clinics - Start is 1st September, finish 30th July!!! ARGH

Well jon is on his year out now isn't he so it will have to be the year after!!!

But hardcore year, one month off sucks

I didn't hear anything good about the summer ball to be honest

He, apart from the halloween ball and end of exams do for law this year I didn't go to a single UCL organized night out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)

Well jon is on his year out now isn't he so it will have to be the year after!!!

But hardcore year, one month off sucks

I didn't hear anything good about the summer ball to be honest

He, apart from the halloween ball and end of exams do for law this year I didn't go to a single UCL organized night out
    Is it September-July during every year of clinics? That'd be mental!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Onearmedbandit)
    Is it September-July during every year of clinics? That'd be mental!
    Not quite sure but something like that ! With a week for christmas and maybe 2 for easter/
    Have to look into it - but clinics is like working so obviously holidays are limited.

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone else in the same boat as me? I'm apparently going to get results after the 24th of July. I finished my exams on May 5th. Bit crazy I think.

ReputationRep:
    I have no results either. :erm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dann)
    Is anyone else in the same boat as me? I'm apparently going to get results after the 24th of July. I finished my exams on May 5th. Bit crazy I think.
    I get mine in October!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Onearmedbandit)
    I get mine in October!
    You don't count - you're a grown up student :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dann)
    You don't count - you're a grown up student :p:
    Well yes and no.

We get to find out if we've passed about 2 weeks afterwards due to resits.
    In terms of actual results we have to wait till we come back to uni in September though!

ReputationRep:
    Hah. Passed Spanish. 58 average, the lit module (52) pulled my language (64) down.

Now for French.. :erm:

ReputationRep:
    You've got your Portico results? I'm so sick of waiting. I'm assuming now that they aren't all being released in one go then...

ReputationRep:
    Keep it refreshed.

ReputationRep:
    Ooh they've added year 3 for me - but not shown my year 2 results. Sad times.

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys , as I'm going to study physics in September, I wanted to know if it was possible to take extra (or within the curriculum) modules in Chemistry or geology if anything?

ReputationRep:
    Oh yep, there they are!

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.