The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Current UCL students' chat thread!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 540
a_t

Raptor actually ran a backstreet abortion clinic in kings x last year, his Landlord was a quadriplegic and thus very pro stem cell research you see, he was happy Raptor performed "God's work"

He'd need to with his womanising :eek3:, such a flirt is our raptor. :yep:
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Heheh - all lies! I'm quite the gentleman.

Also no - I 'll tell you another time -nothing that exciting.
If you don't mind me asking, which letting agencies (If any) did you guys go through?
Reply 543
Yes, you might find a small number left there but not enough for all your clothes... bring your own!
Hurry up and get here freshers, my house is rather lonely at the moment with just me in it. Though I'm not still in halls. What I'm saying is roll on Saturday, when my housemates finally arrive. >.<
And I reaaaaaaaaaally want to be a fresher again. :frown:
Reply 546
rockrunride
And I reaaaaaaaaaally want to be a fresher again. :frown:

Can't believe it was a year ago now... thinking union tonight though! Didn't go down there last year as it was packed apparently. Maybe gatecrashing my old halls as I know someone who's moved in there this year.
james s
Can't believe it was a year ago now... thinking union tonight though! Didn't go down there last year as it was packed apparently. Maybe gatecrashing my old halls as I know someone who's moved in there this year.

Yeah it was. I'll probs be down at about 8pm tonight, long session. I might pop down to Ramsay in a bit cause I know a couple of freshers there. I am soo jealous, like proper green eyed kill me style.
I want to go tonight but I'm feeling ill :mad: and i have a pub crawl on monday...
Onearmedbandit
I want to go tonight but I'm feeling ill :mad: and i have a pub crawl on monday...

law pub crawl? ace.
Reply 550
Drinking with freshers is rather ace. The only grumpy people in the union were 2nd years... *******.
brokenheroes
law pub crawl? ace.

Yeah, I figured I still have enough friends on the law course to justify me going :p:
Onearmedbandit
Yeah, I figured I still have enough friends on the law course to justify me going :p:

me too. rocket tonight as well!
brokenheroes

Ah, can't make that... :frown: I'm going to the imax with some jazz ppl :biggrin:
brokenheroes

Standard!! Wish I were going and stuff, but can't justify the travel in as haven't moved out yet.
Onearmedbandit
Ah, can't make that... :frown: I'm going to the imax with some jazz ppl :biggrin:

Were you in the Phineas last night jazzing it up?
rockrunride
Were you in the Phineas last night jazzing it up?

Sure was!

EDIT: I sort of met someone from TSR. What actually happened was someone at the bar next to me said their mate sorta knew me. I was gonna go talk to him but I got distracted. Sorry if that was you :o:
Onearmedbandit
Sure was!

EDIT: I sort of met someone from TSR. What actually happened was someone at the bar next to me said their mate sorta knew me. I was gonna go talk to him but I got distracted. Sorry if that was you :o:

Prolly not, I didn't speak a word of TSR all night. I just bought a couple of drinks, enjoyed the music and wondered to myself if you were in there, since you're a jazz man.

Noémie was in there though.
rockrunride
Prolly not, I didn't speak a word of TSR all night. I just bought a couple of drinks, enjoyed the music and wondered to myself if you were in there, since you're a jazz man.

Noémie was in there though.

Well, I'm glad you enjoyed it :p: I often wonder if non-jazz people actually do.

People normally recognise me as I'm the person with one hand, which is fairly distinctive. :biggrin: Hope you come back sometime and introduce yourself!
Onearmedbandit
Well, I'm glad you enjoyed it :p: I often wonder if non-jazz people actually do.

People normally recognise me as I'm the person with one hand, which is fairly distinctive. :biggrin: Hope you come back sometime and introduce yourself!

Oh that was you! Nice one, you guys were ace last night.

You're on most Tuesdays right? We'll be back at some point in the next couple of weeks, most Tuesdays are our nights out off the booze :p:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending