Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Noémie)
    YOU KNOW MY MATE TOM
    HE'S TALL AND GANGLY AND THIN AND GAWKY AND PLAYS BASS
    YOU KNOW HIM!
    i foudn this out yesterday when i discovered he knew you.
    LOL, that's quite a broad description.
    PS. By 3rd year everyone seems to have at least one common friend with someone. It's a small world in the end.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pure_joy)
    PS. By 3rd year everyone seems to have at least one common friend with someone. It's a small world in the end.
    i bet i don't have a mutual friend with u, unless u know a 3rd year nat sci or earth scientist? :P

ReputationRep:
    YOU KNOW MY MATE TOM
    HE'S TALL AND GANGLY AND THIN AND GAWKY AND PLAYS BASS
    YOU KNOW HIM!
    i foudn this out yesterday when i discovered he knew you.
    Tom... Tom... ....... tom........... bass..... what's his second name? Does he go to jazz jammin? I know a bass player called Chris Tomlinson?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Onearmedbandit)
    Tom... Tom... ....... tom........... bass..... what's his second name? Does he go to jazz jammin? I know a bass player called Chris Tomlinson?
    Tom first name. jazz soc. i dont think he goes anymore, he went like once.
    yeah, he only went once, you wouldn't remember him i didnt htink about that before, i just got very excited when i found out and instantly posted.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blue_shift86)
    i bet i don't have a mutual friend with u, unless u know a 3rd year nat sci or earth scientist? :P
    know a 3rd year and a 4th natsci :P so you never know Still, uni seems so much smaller than 2 years ago, or it's my brain shrinking.

ReputationRep:
    I still need to meet a_t before he graduates :coma:

ReputationRep:
    know a 3rd year and a 4th natsci :P so you never know Still, uni seems so much smaller than 2 years ago, or it's my brain shrinking.
    smaller? What do you mean? I find that I know a few more shortcuts around the place but other than that it's as polluted and awkward as ever!:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rockrunride)
    an undercover invite for a (man)date. very sweet

(Original post by blue_shift86)
    smaller? What do you mean?
    Not literally, lol, it just seems to be the same people and the same places every day now, silly I know but I miss the randomness of living in halls and the time when all student night outs were new and thrilling. Anyway, I should probably stop moaning

ReputationRep:
    I will be soon, come join us mate lol. I've met plenty of other TSR uclers

ReputationRep:
    Ahh do tell where!

ReputationRep:
    I met a_t by accident on a pub crawl

ReputationRep:
    I met a_t by accident on a pub crawl
    The one with the entire bottle of SoCo? What was the intoxication level at this point?

ReputationRep:
    Tom first name. jazz soc. i dont think he goes anymore, he went like once.
    yeah, he only went once, you wouldn't remember him i didnt htink about that before, i just got very excited when i found out and instantly posted.
    Oh that's a shame... are you sure he even knows me? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)
    The one with the entire bottle of SoCo? What was the intoxication level at this point?
    Yeah. Afterwards he left me rep saying "good effort with the SoCo" lol. When I met him I don't think I was that drunk. The football was still on, so it must have been mid-late afternoon.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah. Afterwards he left me rep saying "good effort with the SoCo" lol. When I met him I don't think I was that drunk. The football was still on, so it must have been mid-late afternoon.
    Fair game then.

ReputationRep:
    Quite looking forward to getting back to London I must say! Anyone know what the snow situation around bloomsbury is like?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Mute)
    Quite looking forward to getting back to London I must say! Anyone know what the snow situation around bloomsbury is like?
    I can't wait, I miss it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Mute)
    no snow, a bit of frost

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Philosoraptor)
    I will be soon, come join us mate lol. I've met plenty of other TSR uclers
    First year, Ramsay Hall. I remember it well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dann)
    First year, Ramsay Hall. I remember it well.
    Baha oh yes! God feels so long ago lol Feel old :p:
    My birthday tomorrow lol.

Man, that was a funny night, was just hanging out with new found friends and then saw you turn up and was like hi! hah

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.