Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Philosoraptor)
    Baha oh yes! God feels so long ago lol Feel old :p:
    My birthday tomorrow lol.

Man, that was a funny night, was just hanging out with new found friends and then saw you turn up and was like hi! hah
    To be honest you are probably the only one from TSR I have ever had a decent chat to. Although, do you remember a girl called Lolly? I met her once. And I saw that chap Hylean or something who did Icelandic on TSR in the library.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dann)
    To be honest you are probably the only one from TSR I have ever had a decent chat to. Although, do you remember a girl called Lolly? I met her once. And I saw that chap Hylean or something who did Icelandic on TSR in the library.
    :ahee:

Only 3 sleeps left til I go back :coma: Looking forward to next week. Repeated alcohol consumption is a dead cert, et cetera.

ReputationRep:
    Oh god. I hadn't even considered the possibility (or certainty, now) of the Roxy in eight days' time.

ReputationRep:
    I have never been to the Roxy. Is it better or worse than Moonies'? Because that was :snow::snow::snow::snow: in a grand, grand sense.

ReputationRep:
    Far, far better. It's £3 to get in and tiny so you need to be there by 11, but a double vodka and coke is £2.70 compared to Moonies £3, and it's respectable. The DJ is a thousand times better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rockrunride)
    Far, far better. It's £3 to get in and tiny so you need to be there by 11, but a double vodka and coke is £2.70 compared to Moonies £3, and it's respectable. The DJ is a thousand times better.
    AHAHAHAH

:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dann)
    AHAHAHAH

:rolleyes:
    Slight exaggeration yeah but it's very drinkable vodka compared to that of Moonies.

ReputationRep:
    Slight exaggeration yeah but it's very drinkable vodka compared to that of Moonies.
    Yeah, that's more than fair. I literally spend most of my night gagging at Moonies with their vodka.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littleshambles)
    I have never been to the Roxy. Is it better or worse than Moonies'? Because that was :snow::snow::snow::snow: in a grand, grand sense.
    Last week of the term just gone I went to Roxy for the first time in 2 years, after promising never to go again

I got in at 1 am, the stench of vomit greeted my nostrils instantly, it was full of what I can only describe as *****, total meat market everywhere I looked, a couple of fights broke out

And the worst thing? The music my god, within minutes of me entering baywatch came on and drunk ***** from lacrosse or whatever were getting thrown out for taking their shirts off

The Roxy is a LOT worse than moonies which is a total dive as it is, never going again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)
    The Roxy is a LOT worse than moonies which is a total dive as it is, never going again
    They're equally bad, but in a different way. Moonies is full of weird chavs even if it's a "student" night, plus the alcohol there is just disgusting, the bar staff seems to be unable to tell vodka and widow cleaner apart. Roxy on Wednesday is pretty much UCL sports night ppl embarrassing themselves, but it's really small and grabby and the only way it can be fun is going with a rather larger group of friends.
    Anyway, nobody decides to go to either of these when still sober.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)
    Last week of the term just gone I went to Roxy for the first time in 2 years, after promising never to go again

I got in at 1 am, the stench of vomit greeted my nostrils instantly, it was full of what I can only describe as *****, total meat market everywhere I looked, a couple of fights broke out

And the worst thing? The music my god, within minutes of me entering baywatch came on and drunk ***** from lacrosse or whatever were getting thrown out for taking their shirts off

You went too late :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pure_joy)
    They're equally bad, but in a different way. Moonies is full of weird chavs even if it's a "student" night, plus the alcohol there is just disgusting, the bar staff seems to be unable to tell vodka and widow cleaner apart. Roxy on Wednesday is pretty much UCL sports night ppl embarrassing themselves, but it's really small and grabby and the only way it can be fun is going with a rather larger group of friends.
    Anyway, nobody decides to go to either of these when still sober.
    O RLY :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    I liked Roxy!

ReputationRep:
    WHO WANTS TO FORM A TSR PUB QUIZ TEAM AND MASH IT UP THURSDAY EVENING?!?!?! yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhh.

(sleep deprivation = more mental than usual)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Noémie)
    WHO WANTS TO FORM A TSR PUB QUIZ TEAM AND MASH IT UP THURSDAY EVENING?!?!?! yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhh.

(sleep deprivation = more mental than usual)
    That sounds like fun actually :p: I have a funny feeling I'm doing something thursday evening tho

ReputationRep:
    i haven't been out on thursday night in aaaaaaages

ReputationRep:
    Proud is good on Thursday nights, good old smash n grab

ReputationRep:
    I still need to meet a_t before he graduates :coma:
    I gave you a new gem :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Noémie)
    o hai
    i seed u in tha yewneeon :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littleshambles)
    i seed u in tha yewneeon :ahee:
    brap

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.