Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I meant to, then sleep took priority - was it good?

ReputationRep:
    It was alright. Bit too cold really. Still, mulled wine and a mince pie for 2 pounds, you can't say fairer than that.

ReputationRep:
    I went to it for a bit, I liked the way the event had kind of a community feel - students, parents, young children all together. It can only help improve the image of students in the area. Plus mulled wine ! :coma: It was ruddy cold though.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it was a pretty good vibe, you're right. That girl from the Hindu Soc. who was dancing her arse off was pretty cool. I also liked the salsa. I now want to salsa all over London.

ReputationRep:
    I've been meaning to go to Salsa all term...maybe I should go to those procrastination workshops at some point?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone been ice skating this year? I want to go but I wish it was a bit cheaper - has anyone heard anything about £5 ice skating somewhere? I thought I heard that on the grapevine.

ReputationRep:
    the ice club go ice skating every weds and its £5!

for those outdoor christmas ones I think the cheappest one is at tower hill which is about £6?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dann)
    It was alright. Bit too cold really. Still, mulled wine and a mince pie for 2 pounds, you can't say fairer than that.
    You think you were cold? I had to be there the whole time playing :'( I could hardly move my fingers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dann)
    Has anyone been ice skating this year? I want to go but I wish it was a bit cheaper - has anyone heard anything about £5 ice skating somewhere? I thought I heard that on the grapevine.
    Oh, yeah I went somewhere in Bayswater but it was part of a group trip and I have no idea how much it cost. Nice place though! It had bowling too

ReputationRep:
    Why won't Squirrelmail work?

ReputationRep:
    None of the UCL webpages are working for me currently

ReputationRep:
    I bet they don't have this problem at LSE.

ReputationRep:
    I think they may be updating the webpages today. The Library website is certainly being updated today.

ReputationRep:
    I wish they would update the library too.

/rant about facilities

ReputationRep:
    Really ?

I never use the main library and the archaeology one is excellent, so haven't noticed a problem.

ReputationRep:
    19:00 closing time on Friday. Bit pathetic je pense.

ReputationRep:
    Bump. A fortnight to go, are people missing London dearly?

ReputationRep:
    me lol Peterborough is just a little dull to me now
    wana to go back for 31st...

ReputationRep:
    seeing as i live there no, but surprisingly i'm actually itching to get back into lectures and bentham house <3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brokenheroes)
    seeing as i live there no, but surprisingly i'm actually itching to get back into lectures and bentham house <3
    bentham house is where the law school is ? never been there nor the east side of the union

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. UCL
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 8 Sep '18
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.