Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    car because i work in awkward places. it's easier with a car.
    abbots is a half hour drive to hendon. 45 minutes to ucl. geriright.

ReputationRep:
    You're probably right. I always underestimate how long the M1 is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littleshambles)
    i've never even heard of hendon central. my house is round the corner from mornington crescent. yo mo where are you living anyway?

if you are actually bringing a car (wtf), then i would go for the second one if it's huge and the same price and everything else is gonna cost the same.
    ORLY? I spent the last month sleeping on a couch in a flat on crowndale road. I'm now in a flat a bit further up, at the top of Parkway (the road the Odeon is on).

I'm on my industrial placement now. No UCL until NEXT September

On the plus side I HAS MONIES :woo:

ReputationRep:
    decided on the central flat.
    i'm so bored of accommodation. i want to live in a box.

ReputationRep:
    My (soon to be ex ) HMs just settled on a flat on the Euston Road opposite the Euston Tower for £140/week each on an 11 month contract, justifying it as being "plush", when another landlord's posting a £120/week place on Stanhope Street for a 10 month contract.

If I were still with them we would have gone with the latter. I mean, there's close and then there's the Euston Road.

ReputationRep:
    oh the re-enrolment thing, it says that my SLC will pay £0 to my £3290 fees. i'm really confused?!

ReputationRep:
    is your SLC application for this year complete?

ReputationRep:
    i thought so :emo: :emo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littleshambles)
    i've never even heard of hendon central. my house is round the corner from mornington crescent. yo mo where are you living anyway?

if you are actually bringing a car (wtf), then i would go for the second one if it's huge and the same price and everything else is gonna cost the same.
    I'm jamming at home this year. Saving those £££ for 3rd year and cba to find a place and people to live with :awesome:

Mornington Crescent? You lucky *******s. Everyone I know got a place in Camden or near Regents Park, it would be nice to have some people live closer to me...:sadface:

ReputationRep:
    Here come the new lot then

ReputationRep:
    SO MANY A*s. O_o

ReputationRep:
    Pah, I couldn't care less. I'm at UCL already :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    I woke up this morning and heard some kids screaming their heads off () was like: 'Oh ****, it's results day?' *goes back to sleep*

Then I read that BBC article and was like: o_O But yeah. We're at UCL already, *****es. 8D I really hope there's some good events this Freshers Week and maybe something that's cool that isn't clubbing would be nice....

ReputationRep:
    Is there any biology student?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zsjdanny)
    Is there any biology student?
    No they're all dead.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy)
    No they're all dead.
    Wrong side of bed? :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rockrunride)
    Wrong side of bed? :teehee:
    Early mornings make me grumpy. So not much patience for bad grammar and stupidity I'm afraid :no:

ReputationRep:
    no longer a first year, i suppose. i feel old. i miss ucl so very much.

ReputationRep:
    Off to Avignon! See you all in a year, hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Noémie)
    no longer a first year, i suppose. i feel old. i miss ucl so very much.
    bloomer

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.