Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    the bread or the large trousers?

ReputationRep:
    The one they make in watford

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ewan)
    Do maths.... 60% of my year are Chinese....

Erm... Reading week was ok... bit of a disaster though. Was mean't to do lots of work: didn't. Last few days have been rather hectic to say the least!
    well... that's reasonable.... half of Chinese students choose majors related to maths not because they like it, but they get used to it.

But I guess there arent many chinese in biological sciences, right?

ReputationRep:
    who ARE you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rockrunride)
    Off to Avignon! See you all in a year, hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
    miss.

ReputationRep:
    DISLIKE all people going on years abroad because a) it's usually cheaper and b) they'll be gone from London, rat*******s.

ReputationRep:
    how did your movie fest go? you disgusting boy.

ReputationRep:
    Am I allowed to post here now guys?

ReputationRep:
    no.
    go away.

i dont want to be a second year, i am clinging to my first year-ey ness. once you get here i'll be OLD :'(

ReputationRep:
    There was me thinking that people at UCL were nice and I'd feel accpted :p:

ReputationRep:
    YOU
    WERE
    WRONGGGGGG

also, i'll be nice to you if you give me a cookie. white chocolate.
    OR a toffee yogurt.
    or i'd quite like pizza atm.
    one of the above.

ReputationRep:
    I feel really old. The new freshers are two whole years younger than me. It was bad enough turning 20 when all my fellow freshers were still 18, now I'm truly old

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Noémie)
    YOU
    WERE
    WRONGGGGGG

also, i'll be nice to you if you give me a cookie. white chocolate.
    OR a toffee yogurt.
    or i'd quite like pizza atm.
    one of the above.
    You may have yourself a deal :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lizia)
    I feel really old. The new freshers are two whole years younger than me. It was bad enough turning 20 when all my fellow freshers were still 18, now I'm truly old
    Awww c'mon, we all know your only old once your over 25 :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lizia)
    Same! Had my 20th birthday in freshers week.

Then I started a whole new degree the next year and now I'm going into the 3rd year of a 4 year degree about to turn 23. I'll be almost 25 when I graduate.

Whatever, I'm older and wiser *****es

ReputationRep:
    that sucks, botht he long day and the like nothing to do in term one which is the term i would most prefer having busy times in. does that make sense? yeh.

hjs is silly too. i think they make far too much provision for affiliates and not enough for their ACTUAL students.

ReputationRep:
    I'm in Avignon and drunk. Therefore I have it better than the lot of you

ReputationRep:
    Oh you so do. I want my Year Abroad now

Naomi, I agree. They're also being a pain about letting me take an outside option, which would take all the problems away.

ReputationRep:
    Well actually I have to be up at 9h45 tomorrow and I'm showing no signs of sobering :sad:

But there's a rendez-vous at the Irish bar on Rue de la République tomorrow.. apparently ! So more opportunity for alcoholic times.

ReputationRep:
    I miss France. I spent four months there during my gap year, and I'm going back to my city (Bordeaux, you should have picked it, there's nowhere better in France :p:) for a visit next week. It'll be strange going back, all my friends were ERASMUS so not there anymore....

I love how some things never change w regards to the Irish bar. In Bordeaux, we spent all our time drinking in British/Irish bars. Considering how small Bordeaux is, there were a surprising number of them. In our defence, French bars are scary scary places :lol:

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. UCL
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 8 Sep '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.