The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Current UCL students' chat thread!

Scroll to see replies

Breaking news guys! Results have been uploaded on portico!!
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 1521
Original post by wizz_kid
Breaking news guys! Results have been uploaded on portico!!

only a few of them for us and is ****ing annoying
Original post by logic123
only a few of them for us and is ****ing annoying

wat?
Reply 1523
I can't see any of mine on there. Although all of my status things say enrolled except one on 'View confirmed module registrations' where it says Not Enrolled - progress uncertain
Great... First they weren't there and now I appear to not be able to log in anymore!
Reply 1525
Original post by Rainman88
Great... First they weren't there and now I appear to not be able to log in anymore!

i cant log in now either OMFG
Reply 1526
Same here.
Original post by logic123
i cant log in now either OMFG

Are all of your results up now? I only have 1/8...
Reply 1528
Original post by rockrunride
Quite clearly.

Ah, just wondering cause you started the thread so long ago; are you doing a 4 year msci or something?
On portico, Year of Study has been changed from '1' to '2'.
I'm not a fresher anymore - I'm officially depressed :frown:
Original post by Lil' Flo
On portico, Year of Study has been changed from '1' to '2'.
I'm not a fresher anymore - I'm officially depressed :frown:

Same it sucks not to be a fresher anymore. But still gonna crash freshers though...
Original post by FranticMind
Same it sucks not to be a fresher anymore. But still gonna crash freshers though...

which night do you recommend?
Reply 1532
Hello, I hold a conditional offer for the MRes in Systems Biology for 2011 entry. My condition is to provide recent evidence of my command of the English language, I took the IELTS test and got 6.5 overall, but the Faculty of Life Sciences asks for "good level" which means 7.0 overall. I'm just about to take another test this weekend and try to get a higher score but if not, is it possible to get a unconditional offer and take one of the In-sessional English for Academic Purposes courses? I'm so worried because if i don't get 7.0 overall, i won't have enough time to get a CAS number, apply for visa, etc. My sponsor is ready to pay the fee. Any advise?
Original post by destination unknown
which night do you recommend?

Definitely Freshers Ball and Neon. They disappear quickly so definitely worth getting early. The one on the first sunday was also quite popular, I didn't go to that one however...

Freshers Ball was pretty darn good.
Original post by FranticMind
Freshers Ball was pretty darn good.

Lol what were you on that night then?
Reply 1535
Am I the only who gets a message saying "Our records indicate that your academic progress is not yet confirmed for the forthcoming year." when trying to enroll for second year on Portico?
Reply 1536
Everyone ok post-riots? I didn't get caught up in it where I am but I heard Camden was hit.
Reply 1537
anyone did MSIN3017 or COMP6006? i've got mixed reviews and im trying to make the best choice for next year lol :P
Reply 1538
Original post by Kenzou
anyone did MSIN3017 or COMP6006? i've got mixed reviews and im trying to make the best choice for next year lol :P

What are their names?
Original post by paddy
Everyone ok post-riots? I didn't get caught up in it where I am but I heard Camden was hit.

Neither did I, I was in Prague :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending