Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy)
    Everyone ok post-riots? I didn't get caught up in it where I am but I heard Camden was hit.
    Neither did I, I was in Prague

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy)
    What are their names?
    MSIN3017 is Corporative Financial Strategy and COMP6006 is Financial Computing :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenzou)
    MSIN3017 is Corporative Financial Strategy and COMP6006 is Financial Computing :P
    Oh, yeah no way in hell I'd have chosen either of those courses, sorry!

I know people who did the second because it's mostly coursework but I don't know what it's like other than that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy)
    Oh, yeah no way in hell I'd have chosen either of those courses, sorry!

I know people who did the second because it's mostly coursework but I don't know what it's like other than that.
    LOL :P i heard Financial Computing was pretty easy, then a lot told me it was tough, just the coursework part is ok so it's out of my mind.

management might be good though, despite the fact i hate reading lol

thanks btw!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy)
    Everyone ok post-riots? I didn't get caught up in it where I am but I heard Camden was hit.
    I remember when I (the Londoner) was telling you, (the person that isn't from London) that London isn't a safe city and you were arguing vehemently with me. I was just wondering if you still hold the same opinion?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by i_hate_teeth)
    I remember when I (the Londoner) was telling you, (the person that isn't from London) that London isn't a safe city and you were arguing vehemently with me. I was just wondering if you still hold the same opinion?
    Wapping was exceedingly safe actually, not even a whiff of disturbance here actually And of course, large scale riots regularly happen all over London (and nowhere else) :holmes:

Yeah, you're still wrong

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone do Spanish at UCL here? :] I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but I really need some help and to ask a few questions!
    Please PM me if you can possibly help :]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jasonwarrior)
    Does anyone do Spanish at UCL here? :] I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but I really need some help and to ask a few questions!
    Please PM me if you can possibly help :]
    Yes, are you currently at UCL?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rockrunride)
    Yes, are you currently at UCL?
    No, I just finished my As Levels. But I really want to go to UCL so bad!:adore::adore:

I'm sorry if I'm asking in the wrong place, as you may have noticed.. I am new here :}

I just need to know what people got in with so I can count myself in as a possible candidate for the university or not.

Thank you :_)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jasonwarrior)
    No, I just finished my As Levels. But I really want to go to UCL so bad!:adore::adore:

I'm sorry if I'm asking in the wrong place, as you may have noticed.. I am new here :}

I just need to know what people got in with so I can count myself in as a possible candidate for the university or not.

Thank you :_)
    I advise you use the question thread next time round (you can't miss it), but I got an offer of AAB for French and Spanish and actually got AAA. This was in 2008 though.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone doing Computer Science?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikalo)
    Anyone doing Computer Science?
    Refer yourself to post 1553 and answer the question

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rockrunride)
    Refer yourself to post 1553 and answer the question
    Just face it, no one here has basic reading/searching skills. :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    how do i go about trying for the university challenge team?:ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PJ991)
    I also want to know this!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PJ991)
    I'm guessing there'll be something similar to this

http://uclu.org/student-union/2009/1...lenge-2010.php
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I thought I'd just sub this thread seeing as I'll be a student in 3 weeks

ReputationRep:
    Do we as returning students have to re-enroll? I'm going in my second year and havent heard anything from my department regarding this (apart from the 2 tests we have on the first week back!)

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diracdeltafunc)
    Do we as returning students have to re-enroll? I'm going in my second year and havent heard anything from my department regarding this (apart from the 2 tests we have on the first week back!)

Thanks.
    There's an option on Portico at the top left after you've logged in.

Doesn't work for me though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PJ991)
    There's an option on Portico at the top left after you've logged in.

Doesn't work for me though.
    Wooooooorks!! This thing last year was such a paaain lool! I remember standing in endless ques, still thinking in the back of my head, "are they still gonna reject me" hahaha!

Thanks a lot mate! What course do u do jus outa interest?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.