Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ed.)
    Hang on a minute, when did this become 'Ask a UCl student' thread ?

Second hang on a minute lets make an Ask A UCL Student thread

Third hang a minute, I can't be botherd...

:shot: :shot: :shot: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

if you don't want to help me .. then don't!!!!

ReputationRep:
    haha, i made one
    barbican, in terms of what? if in terms of a nice area to live, i didn't even know there was much there in terms of housing.. i thought it was a mostly officey type area. its only a few stops from euston square on the tube though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rockrunride)
    Quite. Let's keep it to current student chat, yeah? :cool:
    Nobody listened to me when I asked nicely.

GTFO if you don't currently study at UC! :shifty:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rockrunride)
    Nobody listened to me when I asked nicely.

GTFO if you don't currently study at UC! :shifty:
    :five:

anyone for a group rendition of burlington bertie?

oooh the addleshaw goddard cup is soon. bring it on kings. bring it on. :shifty:

ReputationRep:
    Man, my essay is like fail squared. But not as bad as Pi Squared. Or rather the paper formerly known as Pi Squared. Which is still **** by the way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dann)
    Man, my essay is like fail squared. But not as bad as Pi Squared. Or rather the paper formerly known as Pi Squared. Which is still **** by the way.
    does it even have an editor? **** has mistakes all over the place...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brokenheroes)
    does it even have an editor? **** has mistakes all over the place...
    I particularly enjoyed the page which told me what Hamas was in this issue. :shifty: I'd never heard of them before, thought they were a band.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dann)
    I particularly enjoyed the page which told me what Hamas was in this issue. :shifty: I'd never heard of them before, thought they were a band.
    :rofl:

i haven't read it yet, but seriously..? 7th best uni in the world, indeed!

ReputationRep:
    I love PI squared or PI paper or whatever it is ! I like the bit on sexual activity which has a surprising mention on the surprising promiscuousness of Archaeology and Classics students, when in reality they just talked to 1 person in particular I'm sure !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ed.)
    I love PI squared or PI paper or whatever it is ! I like the bit on sexual activity which has a surprising mention on the surprising promiscuousness of Archaeology and Classics students, when in reality they just talked to 1 person in particular I'm sure !
    Haha, I saw that. I remember not being convinced.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dann)
    Haha, I saw that. I remember not being convinced.
    If you knew the person in question you may be :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dann)
    My essay for Monday currently only has a pretty plan printed out...I'm too distracted by the reduced sushi in Sainsbury's.
    And I read "Pi Newspaper" yesterday and yes it still is ****, including the really tired jokes and references e.g. Roxy/Sports nite

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ed.)
    If you knew the person in question you may be :p:
    A laydee? :hubba:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dann)
    A laydee? :hubba:
    maybe... come find the archaeologists in the union (3rd floor, just about every day) and you could get an introduction :p:

(Hold on - no. I am not pimping out my friends... )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ed.)
    maybe... come find the archaeologists in the union (3rd floor, just about every day) and you could get an introduction :p:

(Hold on - no. I am not pimping out my friends... )
    I'll trade you her for an English student? :yep:

ReputationRep:
    So long as you don't take Pi squared, or Pi, seriously, or at all, it's fine.

ReputationRep:
    Oi, any Vodpoppers out there? No? Hmpf.

It better be better this time round; no offence to the union, but Scala was a bit cack at hosting it.

ReputationRep:
    Nah, I was maybe going. But it being sold out and the idea of binging on the 99s is just attractive to pass up.. So I am not going

ReputationRep:
    God, I forgot about the 99s on a Monday.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it's pretty **** now though. Only lasts 5-9 and only alcoholics are in the union between about 5-7.30 !

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.