so after my resit i'm all good to go

ReputationRep:
    The same-ish.
    6 A*s and 3 As at GCSE
    4 As and 1 B at AS

ReputationRep:
    Shocking, yes.

GCSE, 6A*s and 6As, then AS, ACCD. Bit of a difference there. :P

Once of the Cs was only because I got aau in the modules though, and the other was because we did the whole AS level maths by January and I just wasn't good enough at maths to handle that.

And I just failed Physics.

ReputationRep:
    I didnt' do too well at all for my GCSE's :L

A*AAABBCCDDE

Got an E in Chemistry :rolleyes: I thought I was destined to be a Zoologist! Got a B for Biology, though. Oh! the naïveté.

AS:

AAAB (English Lit, English Language, Spanish, Drama)

A2:

A (Did Spanish a year early)

Predicted:

A*A*B

ReputationRep:
    yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssss, like very shocking lool

GCSE: 1 Distinction, 2A's, 3 B's and 5C's

AS last year- BCDE :eek:

It was shocking for me as well!
    GCSE: A*A*AAAAAAABBC (I have got to say that I took GCSE on my 2nd year living in UK, coming from a totally different country where English is not the first nor the second language! ... I thought I have to mention that :rolleyes: )
    AS:AABCCD :eek3:
    Both Cs (2 marks off B) in the subjects that are important for me ! and D in Maths! (definitly not for me!)
    Hopefully the January exams results will be much better to boost up my grades!

ReputationRep:
    Too early to say really. Got 7A* 3A 1B at GCSE, so far I have a biology ISA at Grade C. :/ In that exam, there were few if any questions where I thought: "Darn, no idea what they're on about!", so I'm thinking it's probably just accuracy or missing small marks here and there. But I'm determined to do well: hopefully I'll still be thinking that way after my module results next week! D:

ReputationRep:
    yeahhh

A*A*A*A*A*A*AAABB at GCSE
    at AS Level.. ABBBD :|

ReputationRep:
    Well... so far everyone I've spoken to in my year did worse then they expected (me included) lol some by a grade or two, others by A LOT :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    GCSE: A*A*A*AAAAAAAAB
    AS: ACDD

Not surprised about AS. Two Ds were in Physics and General Studies and I'm taking neither next year, and they didn't include ICT (I do OCR Nationals and I'm working at a distinction). A was in French, C was in English Lit which is being remarked (AQA. sigh.)

ReputationRep:
    I did better than I should've I think. At GCSE I got
    A*AAAAABBBBC, and that's with a B in French, A in Art and A in English Lit.

For my AS' I was predicted BB in English Lit. and Art, and CC in Philosophy and French.
    I ended up with AABB with the A's in Philosophy and French, which is the same as my friend who got all A*'s at GCSE. Not a clue how it happened really.

ReputationRep:
    My results weren't shocking because I've generally enjoyed college (atmosphere and subjects) a lot more than school, so I expected, well, hoped, to do better at AS.

I'm resitting part of one of those B grades because I was so close. The other two are what I'm dropping and General Studies. So hopefully, I'll end up with all As for uni.. :dontknow:

GCSE: A*A*AABBBCCC
    AS: AABBB

ReputationRep:
    Even tho i didn't do as well as i could have in gcse 2 A's 4 B's 1 C 1 D 1F. (another A for fsmq so techincally 3 A's) i worked hard and got AAAD in AS level dropping physics (D) and picking up accounting AS maybe.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.