Turn on thread page Beta

condoms feel like a plastic bag covering my penis, and when I put one on I instantly loose my erection. also they feel "greasy", is that normal? :-S i'd rather have the option to lube it myself if I want to tbh... :/

So, does anyone know whats the smallest (width) condoms that you can buy? I have an average length (6 inches) penis but it must be quite thin :o:

thanks

ReputationRep:
    I do not know anything about buying smaller ones.. but I do know they are meant to be greasy.. I do not think that is so bad..

Have you been sexually involved for long.. it does not sound like it.. you could just be nervous..

ReputationRep:
    Go for featherlite's or something slightly more "unsafe" but could probs fit thinner ionno, sorry.

ReputationRep:
    Practise putting one on now and again when you're alone - might help you get used to it.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    i simply hate condoms, they feel so un-natural.

ReputationRep:
    10-11 cm circumference.

the Standard ones are 12-13

I don't know where you can buy them but at Sexual Health clinics (at least here in Norfolk) they have them in different sizes. I think it's called something tasteful like "Naturelle".

ReputationRep:
    Maybe you're a little small.

ReputationRep:
    maybe you are a little nervous and not fully erect to begin with?

ReputationRep:
    They sell slim fit condoms.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    condoms feel like a plastic bag covering my penis, and when I put one on I instantly loose my erection. also they feel "greasy", is that normal? :-S i'd rather have the option to lube it myself if I want to tbh... :/

So, does anyone know whats the smallest (width) condoms that you can buy? I have an average length (6 inches) penis but it must be quite thin :o:

thanks
    Measure how wide your willie is with an inch tape... If I remember correctly, anything under 4.5inch = snug fit

ReputationRep:
    pasante? i think thats the name, are snug fitting. try them

ReputationRep:
    You will be able to get smaller condoms from somewhere just as you can get the larger ones. Most that you find in shops though will be the "normal" sized ones.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rutter knows best!)
    pasante? i think thats the name, are snug fitting. try them
    Hmmm I thought pasante were wider than the normal ones.

ReputationRep:
    a willy doesnt always stay rock hard it will soften just a tiny little bit and the condom will then feel loose. the only thing u can do then is put a new condom on. if its loose when u put it on then u have a skinny willy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by patrickthestarfish)
    Hmmm I thought pasante were wider than the normal ones.
    news to me. i find them a tighter fit than durex.

ReputationRep:
    I went to Boots, a large one and one in town, could not find any small fit condoms..... we can buy condoms for £1.50 at Uni but they kind of just give you a packet.

ReputationRep:
    increase the size of your penis instead

ReputationRep:
    Can't remember but I think there is a brand called "mates" which are smaller than durex.

ReputationRep:
    I see an over-zealous mod delighted my light-hearted comment. The cheek.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 14, 2008
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.